Chapter 3

"So, how was your day?" my dad asked. "Oh. It was fun." I smiled and continued to eat the lobster that was on my plate. "MOM!" Olivia screeched. "Oh joy. It's home." my brother, Mason rolled his eyes. "Mason." my dad warned. "What is it honey?" my mom asked as Olivia came in the dining room. "Mom. I broke my nail today and I need you to make an appointment for me in the morning and set up an appointment with the salon. I need to have my highlights redone." she demanded, sitting down beside my dad. I nudged Mason with my foot, and silently mocked Olivia. He tried to hold back his laughter and ended up choking on his water, causing me to erupt in laughter and spit water across the table on Olivia. That, sent both Mason and I into another fit of laughter. "Alexandria Juliet Worsnop!" my mom yelled at me, at the same time my dad yelled; "Christopher Mason Worsnop!" "ROOMS. NOW." our parents yelled in unison. Mason and I slowly slid our chairs back, and did the walk of shame up the stairs to the hallways our rooms were on. Once we reached them, Mason checked behind me before erupting into another laughing fit. "Did you see Liv's face? She was so fucking pissed." Mason whispered. "Dude I know. She looked like Rebecca Barker did that day Lucas dumped that pint on her birthday dress." I giggled. "SEPARATE ROOMS YOU TWO." my dad yelled. Mason rolled his eyes and I shrugged, the two of us parting ways. I entered my room and flopped on my bed, quickly falling asleep.