Chapter 1

"You know my daddy would kill us, if he knew we were into each other." Alexandria said as she spit out another cheery stem. "I don't know why it's such a big deal." I told her, trying to tie a stem with my tongue. "You're in a boy band. My dad, not so much into those." she said snuggling closer to me. "He's in a boy band... Kind of!" I defended. "Asking Alexandria is soooo not a boy band." she glared at me. "Whatever you say, love." I smiled. Her phone rang and she checked it, sighing. "Speaking of my father, he wants me home. Mum wants to do a dinner or something." she groaned. "When can I see you again?" I asked her as we both stood. "I don't know, Liam. I'll text you." she said. "I know. We're secret. I get it, Alexandria." I told her. "Good. I'll see you later." she stood on her tippy toes to plant a gentle kiss on my lips. "Don't let your lip piercings get infected. I'd miss your soft little lips." I smiled, kissing her again. "You're concerned for my health, how sweet." she joked. "Yes, and if you don't get home I'll need to be concerned for MY health." I said, referring to her dad. "Right." she said hugging me before running off to her black land rover. She started it and I heard the screaming and drums, signaling she was listening to her dads band. She pulled out and I walked to my car, kicking a stick here and there. "Over and over, over and over I fall, for you. Over and over, over and over I try not to." I sang quietly as I walked. "Hey! You're Liam Payne!" a voice exclaimed. "Uhm, yeah. I am." I said, rubbing my neck with my hand. "I'm such a huge fan. You're so talented and amazing. Can I have your autograph?" the girl pleaded. "Sure. What would you like me to sign?" I asked, trying to get out of here as soon as I could. "Oh! Can you sign my phone? Can I get a picture?" she exclaimed. "Oh yeah. What's your name, love?" I asked her. "Oh God. You just called me love. Oh good lord am I breathing. Holy crap my name is Leia." she freaked out. I quickly signed her phone case, and took a picture with her. "Ahh! Thanks so so so much!" she squealed. "No problem." I smiled and began walking away again. I reached my car, and quickly climbed in before heading home. 

"Daddy! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked in the house. "Hey look! It's the queen herself. Miss Alexandria, might you allow a humble peasant like myself to carry you to the dining table?" my dads friend, Ben asked. "Well that'd be mighty grand of you, sir." I giggled. He scooped me up bridal style and carried me into our dining hall and then to my seat, where he dropped me and sat down in the chair beside me. "You've got a beauty, Danny. She's absolutely stunning." the man across from me said. "Yeah, and she's 17 Vic. You touch her you die." my dad snapped. "But I can touch her right?" Ben winked at me. "You guys know she's off limits. Now stop asking." my dad rolled his eyes. "Mr. Worsnop, there's someone at the door for you." our maid, Tris, said. "I'll be right back." my dad said before standing up and leaving, Tris right behind him. "Hey dad, where's Mas- hey Alexandria." Ben's son, Austin said. "Hey Austin." I waved. "Why don't you two go to the basement. Austin's got a new song for you to try out, Alexandria." Ben said triumphantly. "Dad come on really?" Austin groaned. "I'd love to check it out." I smiled at Austin and stood up. "Oh. Okay." he said as I lead us to the basement. "Sorry about my dad. He's plotting with Danny to get us together." Austin apologized. "It's fine. I thought you were with that Macy girl though?" I asked. "Dad made us break up." he shrugged. "And now your dating behind his back." I said. "How do you know that?!" he panicked. "Because, Austin. I've known you for 15 years. I can tell when you're hiding something." I rolled my eyes. "Well.. You're not gonna tell anybody are you?" he questioned and closed the basement door behind us. "Of course not. I'll need a favor, though." I told him. "What?" he asked. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my piano. "Play. Play that song I love." I demanded. He smiled before sitting down on the piano bench. I quickly got on the piano and sat down beside where his hands were. He began playing and I heard feet moving around upstairs. The basement door creaked open and I quickly slid off the piano so I was straddling Austin's lap. He looked at me in confusion before I pressed my lips to his. He seemed shocked, but began to kiss me back hesitantly. I grabbed his hands that were still on the piano and slipped them up under my bum. I heard my mum take in a sharp breath before my dad cleared his throat. "Dinners ready!" she yelled. "We'll be right up! Working on something!" I yelled, pretending I couldn't see them. Quickly I reconnected my lips to Austin's and they scurried out. I pulled away, and he gasped as well. "What was that for?" he asked. "They know we're not just going to blurt out we're dating to them. And this way, you can date your girl and I can have my boy." I said. "You know what, fuck it. I'm in. Especially if you're gonna kiss me like that whenever they're around." he smiled. I smacked him, and we both chuckled. "Can you get off me before I get hard and want to fuck you?" Austin asked. "Oh!" I gasped, realizing I was still straddling him. I quickly crawled off, and pulled him off the bench behind me. "Let's go, love." he whispered in my ear before dropping my hand and smacking my bum lightly.