Chapter 2

It's been three days. Three days since I've talked to Alexandria. Three terrible and boring days without her. I laid in my bed, poking my stomach and thinking about her. The way her luscious locks of hair would flow down her back and shoulders. The way her cerulean eyes popped against her lightly tanned skin. The way her eyes would put me in a complete trance whenever I stared into them too long. The way her plugs surprisingly turned me on. The way her lips rings- *knock knock knock* my thoughts were interrupted. I stood up and sluggishly walked to my front door, not bothering to look at my reflection. I pulled the door open and there she stood, in all her glory. "You've really let yourself go, Li." she smiled at me. "Alexandria." I grinned before pulling her into a big hug. "Hiya." she giggled. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I have to introduce you to someone. We were out shopping and he wanted to see who he was covering for." she beamed. Before I could ask what she meant, she turned around and yelled "Austin!" She turned around and walked inside, a teenager not much younger than myself following. "I can see where your dads judgement is coming from." The boy, who I assume was Austin, said looking me up and down. I took in his appearance, which was a rather striking one; with his spiked blonde hair, leather jacket with a bamd shirt underneath and blue skinny jeans. "Austy shush. Austin, this is Liam. Liam this is-" "Austin. Austin Bruce." Austin interrupted her. "Liam Payne." I smiled and reached my hand out to his. He ignored it completely, instead turning to Alexandria. "Can we go? I'm starving." he asked her. "Oh of course. Sorry to rush in and rush out so fast, but we've got lunch plans with our daddies. I'll call you once were out. I promise." she rushed. "Of course, it's fine. But can I ask you a quick question... in private?" I asked her. "Austin go to the car. I'll be right there." she ushered him away and turned back to me; "What's wrong boo?" I quickly snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her against me tightly. She knew what I was about to do, so she giggled before slipping her petite and delicate hands up the front of my loose tee as I pressed my lips to hers. Softly at first, but soon she was being the demanding one, biting on my bottom lip and digging her nails into my chest. "Maybe you should go. Austin looks impatient." I suggested. "Yeah. I'll be back over after lunch. So fix that hair of yours so I can screw it up again." she pecked me once more on the lips before running off to her car.

"Hey, Macy." I said, planting a quick kiss on her cheek. "Hey Austin." she mumbled. "Something wrong darling?" I asked. "We need to talk, and its serious, Austin." she said, her voice quiet. "What's wrong? Did I do something? If I did, I'm sorry." I stuttered. "Austin you did nothing. Come here." she sighed and grabbed my hand, leading me to the couch. "Austin, this is really big news. And, I'm really sorry, but I can't change the way I feel." she toyed with her sleeves, avoiding my eye contact. "You're breaking up with me." I said, the realization sinking in. "Yeah." she sighed. "One question; Why?" I asked, fighting back tears. "Austin, it's complicated." she insisted. "Just tell me. I can handle it." I braced myself for the slander that was coming. "I'm a lesbian, Austin."