[💌] - 6

Friday evening, it was exactly eight pm. After raining the whole day, it finally had stopped. The sun was already setting, painting the sky with beautiful, warm colors - mixtures of red, orange, pink, violet and blue - it looked absolutely beautiful to Yeonjun, but not as beautiful as the slightly smaller boy next to him. Beomgyu would always be the prettiest. His features were pure and soft, like God created him with the greatest dedication he had. Yeonjun loved the view he had whenever he looked to the side. A defined jawline, a straight nose, plump, rosy lips that just looked so kissable to the older and beautiful dark eyes which looked like shiny jewels in the light of the sun, framed by long, dark lashes. He was gorgeous.

The two had almost texted every day, there was literally no day that had passed without texting each other. They even met in school at more private places, not every student should see them together for now. They themselves had to figure out what will happen between them first. They ate lunch together and talked about this and that, just random stuff, but they quickly found out they had a lot in common and they understood each pretty well, as if it was meant to be. Yeonjun liked to dance as well as Beomgyu and the older wanted to join dance classes soon. In general, they both liked sports and video games.
The raven-haired found out as well that Yeonjun had no siblings and lived with his parents not too far away from his home, maybe just ten or fifteen minutes.

Right now, they were peacefully walking next to each other to the nearest movie theater. Silence overtook the moment but it wasn't awkward, not at all. Beomgyu and Yeonjun silently enjoyed the others company, it felt great.
Because of the little space on the sidewalk, there was nearly no space between the two boy's arms and their hands had already brushed each other a few times, sending electric waves through their bodies. Every time Beomgyu felt the pink-haired's warm hand touch his own, his cheeks reddened and his heart was about to burst. He thought it was just him that felt like that, but little did the younger know. Yeonjun felt almost exactly the same way, he just urged to take the raven-haired's slightly colder hand and never let go of it again but something stopped him from doing so. The fear of getting rejected and pressuring the smaller was still there. Maybe Beomgyu wasn't ready for that. Yeonjun hated how insecure he felt sometimes.

But before he even could think about that any further, he felt soft, a little cold fingers  finding their way between his own. Beomgyu took advantage of the moment and intertwined their fingers. Yeonjun didn't expected that and looked surprised at the shy younger who smiled sheepishly and averted the pink-haired's gaze. "Don't look, my hands are freezing", he snapped, trying his best to look cool and unbothered, but his flushed red cheeks didn't really make it easy for him. "Of course", Yeonjun replied, chuckling and tightening the grip on the raven-haired's hand. He could already feel his worries and insecurities fade away.

"What do you wanna have?", Yeonjun asked, pointing at the screens above them. They had finally arrived at the movie theater, now they were standing in front of the counters where they would buy their snacks. "Umm... One middle popcorn- sweet popcorn and a coke... oh, and ice cream! No movie without ice cream", Beomgyu decided and looked at the taller male next to him, eyes doe and sparkly. It felt like the time had stopped for a moment and it was only the two of them, Yeonjun lost himself in the younger's beautiful, dark eyes, but then he remembered where they actually were - In front of a counter, ordering their snacks. Yeonjun blinked and slightly shook his head, nodding to tell the raven-haired he understood. "And what about you? What do you wanna have?", Beomgyu asked curiously, voice soft and soothing. "I guess I'm gonna get a coke and nachos... maybe an ice cream as well", Yeonjun considered, shrugging and looking back at the smaller male on his side.

"We could buy a bigger one and share it", the raven-haired suggested, eyeing the list with the amount of different ice cream flavors above them on the screens. "If you like mint choco, then of course", the older replied with a knowing grin on his plump lips. Almost immediately he got the answer he expected, Beomgyu turned his head with a disgusted look on his face to the pink-haired. "Are you serious? Oh my- No! Ewww! How can you eat that?" "It's delicious", Yeonjun defended himself, pouting. "No, it's not. It's like you brush your teeth while eating chocolate at the same time. It's disgusting, that's why you don't do it. Mint choco is a BIG no no", Beomgyu stated, crossing his arms in front of his chest to underline what he just said. "Why does no one like mint choco?", the taller asked rhetorically. It was ironic how everyone of the people he knew didn't like mint chocolate ice cream. "Because it's disgusting", Beomgyu snapped, took his orders and began walking to the right hall, leaving Yeonjun at the counter, paying for the two of them before following the younger. "Left, Gyu", Yeonjun instructed the younger who seemed to be lost, not knowing which direction they have to go.
"I know", Beomgyu replied, still snappy but looking way too cute while walking in the now correct direction.
'He looks like a lost puppy', Yeonjun thought to himself with an adoring smile on his lips.