[💌] - 2

The next day, it wasn't as sunny as the one before. The sky was cloudy and it'll probably rain later that day, maybe even a thunderstorm. Those dark clouds upon the sky were way too suspicious. The temperatures sunk as well and it was colder. Therefore Beomgyu was wearing a thick, marine blue pullover combined with a white button up underneath and a gray trousers. It wasn't the usual school uniform he wore on other school days which consists of a marine blue blazer, a white button up with tie and a gray trousers.

But still his mood was great, even though the weather wasn't. He was excited if there was a note in his locker again... and it was. This time it was pastel blue paper.

No wonder the sky is gray--
all the color is in your eyes.
~ DC

P.S. I believe in following my dreams.
Can I have your Instagram?
Follow me (@ y.jxn ;))

His lips immediately curved up into a bright smile that was even reaching his sparkling, dark eyes. But this time Beomgyu didn't forgot the time, he shove the paper carefully into his pocket and took his books before rushing into his classroom.

After class, the three best friends were sitting in the cafeteria. And it really did began to rain, that's why almost every student was here, sitting either with their friends or alone on the many tables. "I'm going to the secretariat quickly, don't wait for me." After saying that, Kai packed his things and left Beomgyu and Taehyun in cafeteria who didn't bothered.
'Finally', Beomgyu thought, he was alone with Taehyun.
Don't understand him wrong, Kai was his best friend and he loved him in a very platonic way but he wanted to ask Taehyun something personal and he was sure the younger wouldn't be really amused if Kai would hear that as well, since the blond-haired had a huge crush on the youngest.

"Tae, may I ask you... something?" Beomgyu hesitated, it felt kind of embarrassing and he could already feel the blood rushing into his face. The curiosity rose and the younger looked up from his phone. "Sure, go on." The tone of his voice was slightly irritated, because Taehyun was younger and now Beomgyu wanted an advice from him, normally it was the other way around. "Okay, umm... how do I say this-... uh", the raven-haired stammered, while fumbling with his fingers on the hem of his pullover.
Why was this so embarrassing for him?

"You like Kai... right?", Beomgyu slowly ask, whispering the last part to the blond-haired, so no one would hear it, except the one who should, Taehyun. The latter widened his eyes almost immediately and looked around, hoping no one had heard that, especially that one person, his best friend who luckily wasn't here right now. "H-how did you know?" Taehyun looked back at the older, cheeks tinted red, even his ears, and eyes wide open. The younger felt his heart pounding in his chest. "I didn't, actually I just assumed things. But as I can see, I assumed right. So you do like hi-" Before the older could end his sentence, Taehyun interrupted him by placing his hand on his best friends mouth, eyes pleading. "Yeah, I do, but please don't say it out loud here. It's embarrassing. Just ask what you wanted to. I'm sure that wasn't the question you actually wanted to ask", Taehyun said, flustered, and Beomgyu quickly nodded, signaling the blond-haired with his eyes he could take his hand of his mouth. "Oh!"

"Don't think it's weird, I know it is... okay?", Beomgyu began, a hesitant look in his eyes and patiently waiting for the younger's answer - an irritated nod. Beomgyu breathed out relieved and waited a moment, forming the words of the question he wanted to ask so long but couldn't bring himself to actually ask it.
"Is it possible to like someone you've never seen before?" The question was out, but the raven-haired talked so fast that Taehyun couldn't even comprehend, he just blinked with his big brown eyes, mouth slightly agape. "W-what?", he asked confused.
Beomgyu just bit his tongue and pressed his lips into a thin line, cursing internally. Why did he talk so fast? Now he had to repeat this embarrassing question.

"Is it possible to umm... like someone you've never seen before?" This time the blond-haired could understand and looked thoughtful. "I don't know actually, but anything is possible... You're asking because of those notes, right?" Beomgyu nodded. "Do you think you like that person?", Taehyun asked curious and the older shrugged. "Yeah, maybe, or maybe not... I don't know how liking someone feels like. I never had a crush before. Honestly, I'm confused", the raven-haired answered honestly, cheeks flushed red out of embarrassment, "How'd you know you like... you know?"

"Umm" Taehyun scratched the back of his head and thought about it. He knew exactly how the older felt. This confusion if you really liked that one person or not, if you'd like them just in platonic, friend-like way or more than this, romantically. He knew this chaos so well. Taehyun always told himself he liked Hueningkai just as his best friend and nothing more, ignored his fluttering heart and that tingly feeling whenever he was near the youngest, till that one point he had to be true to himself and he couldn't ignore his feelings anymore, but still couldn't push himself to confess. The brown-haired would reject him, for sure. He didn't like Taehyun like he himself did.

"Everyone's different, so I can't quite tell if it feels the same for you as it does for me, but I can tell you how it feels for me. Everytime he's near me, I get this tingly feeling, as if butterflies are flying like crazy in my stomach. Everytime he looks at me with his beautiful eyes and his cheeky smile, my heart flutters. I'm happy when he's happy and I'm upset when he's upset. I feel like I'm on cloud nine when he's nice to me. I become shy all of a sudden when he's complimenting me. I can't describe it, it feels just so beautiful, you know. You feel so powerful yet weak at the same time. It's crazy, actually", the younger explained and Beomgyu widened his eyes in disbelief.

So he did like this someone, because his heart fluttered whenever he read those notes and tingles rushed through his body. He felt so good and happy that nothing could ruin his mood. Whenever he was filled with anger he thought about those notes or read them and the anger faded away like nothing had happened.
He liked a stranger. God, that sounded so weird to the raven-haired but it was true.

"Thank you, Tyunie." Beomgyu hugged the blond-haired quickly and rushed out of the cafeteria, leaving his younger best friend alone at the table who was blinking confusedly, trying to realize what just happened, only to come to the conclusion that both of his best friends left him, even though they had to go to the same room. "What the heck? Thank you for literally nothing", he mumbled to himself, slightly screwed and annoyed, before leaving the cafeteria as well, following his friends.

I hope y'all are enjoying this story so far 😊