Chapter 2

Warning: This book will have adult language this is the first chapter that will have this.

Warning Warning! Elizabeth flinched as the alarm started to go off. She looked around. The projectiles were damaging the shields quiet badly.

Warning warning! She wanted to tell the alarms to shut up. This whole thing was going according to plan. Of course the program didn't realize this. The shields reached 10%.

"POWER DOWN!" Elizabeth yelled at the top of her lungs. Immediately the lights flickered off. All the energy was directed to the shields and the oxygen generator. The holographic crew members looked towards her, waiting for her next move. The enemies' ships stopped firing and they slowly started to move forward, thinking they had won this battle.

"Start directing the shield power to the plasma cannons." Elizabeth ordered. She could here the cannons start to power up. Soon the the enemies were so close that a you could leap from one ship to another in a minute.

"FIRE!!" Elizabeth practically screamed. All 10 of the plasma cannons fired at full power. She grinned triumphantly as enemy ships burst into flame.

Clapping could be heard from the other room as the simulation shut down. The people in the other room congratulated her. It wasn't that hard, Thought Elizabeth. I mean all it takes is a little brains.

She walked out of the simulation room, only to be met by Adam and Sarah.

"Hey big shot," started Adam.

"No, don't call her a big shot, call her," Sarah interrupted Adam. "Hmmm. what should we call her?"

"How about the little piggy that could?" Adam said teasingly as he reached out to pinch her cheek.

"Get away from me!" Elizabeth said sternly. She slapped his hand and tried to move around them.

"Where are you going little piggy?" asked Sarah as they moved towards Elizabeth.

"Do you want to know something? There are people you really would like to take you place. Many of them ready to fight tooth and nail for it. I wonder who would be our next partner after you are gone." Adam said menacingly. "It wouldn't really matter any way, any one would be better than you." Elizabeth scowled at them

"Wow look at you two. Joined the group of people who put down others in order to feel better about them selves. I didn't really expect that from people who are supposed to be professionals. I get that my intelligence intimidates you, but I thought that you both we smart enough to not to try to mess with me." Elizabeth snapped.

"Awww. The little piggy is trying to say something important!" Adam said sarcastically. "So fucking adorable. Isn't that right Sarah?"

"OMG yas, sooo adorable! Now go run along little piggy, we adults have important things to do." I thought I was a pig not a human. Elizabeth almost said.

With that Sarah and Adam moved aside and let Elizabeth through. Elizabeth started to sprint after turning the first corner. She needed to get out of there as fast as possible. These talking sessions had become a daily problem. But what was there to do about them? She couldn't tattle because of the massive consequences. She couldn't put the project at risk of being shut down. She was a wild card. Anything she said would be judged for months or maybe years, just because no one trusted her.

She ran into her dorm and slammed the door shut. Elizabeth ran to her room, passing X13 in the kitchen. She collapsed on her bed and let the tears fall.