Chapter 13

I wake up from that horrifying nightmare and sweat drop. What the hell was that... 

I sigh and get up. 

Man what a stupid dream.

I run myself a bath and get ready. I run downstairs quickly readying my hair. 

"Sakura ! Don't forget to take your lunch!",My mom says sighing. 

I shrug and pick up the lunch . My mom shoves toast in my mouth.

I know I look so cliche right now. Didn't that old man say something about not eating lunch. Good grief.

I run to the spot. 

" Oh hey! Sakura-chan!", Naruto says.

I nod acknowledging him.

"Your late.", Sasuke says looking annoyed. 

I shrug and ignore him lying down on the tree next to Naruto.

Sakura dream[ cuz we know kakashi ain't coming for a while]

I'm running on marshmallows. I love marshmallows. Can I eat one. I take a quick bite into the giant marshmallow.Ew. It tastes like skin.

( outside in the real worled)

Kakashi POV 

I came late. I run towards those brats. Your late two of them scream. Sweat dripped of my temple as I tell them a lame excuse. 

One of them was asleep and was not waking up. I think her name was Sakura or something.

I poke her face. She bites my finger mumbling something.

" Ow Ow Ow", I say trying to pull my finger out of her mouth. 

"Ew. That's taste like old man. Good grief!", she says finally waking up from her slumber. 

edit( I planned on making it like a sad past but decided against it.)