Chapter 7

Iruka then walks in. He looks shocked as he see's me and Naruto. "What are you doing there Sakura and Naruto!", He screams. I jump down and lay Naruto down softly.Good grief.

It seems I gained the attention of these teachers and classmates. I sigh and look around. Everyone looked shocked. "Naruto and Sakura! What in the world!", he screams. "Sensei its not Sakura's fault!", Naruto says sweat dropping. 

"Alright! Naruto, Sakura sit down!", he screams. Everyone looks at me surprised. Shikamaru turns red. Hinata looks at me with a soft blush. What is with everyone. 

Good grief. I walk back to sit down at my seat. Naruto sits next to me. "Sakura-chan! Thank you for standing up for me! Im really happy!Believe it!", he says with a small blush. 

I nod my head. I look at Shikamaru. He turns red. What the heck? Why are people turning red so much.

I look at Hinata. Her face starts to look like a tomato. What the hell.. Good grief. Hinata is sweet. She seems to have a major crush on Naruto. 

I sigh and look back at the board.Good grief. Iruka then explains what jutsu we have to do in order to pass. Naruto looks stressed. "Don't worry Naruto.", I say attempting to relive him of his stress. 

"Thanks Sakura-chan!", he screams as he runs to the testing room. I sigh. When its my turn I make the clones and walk out with a headband.

I look at Naruto who looks extremely sad. I hear what the other people say. I run towards Naruto and hug him. He turns red and smiles softly at me. Its not like Im doing this to make him happy.Im just securing my place as his benefactor. I comfort Naruto for some time then I leave.