Chapter 2( EDITED)

CHAPTER 2 :

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto-

The - Thoughts of Sakura.

Sakura was left in a void. 

She felt nothing in here. No love. No guilt. Not anything.

She felt nothing and knew nothing. It was refreshing. She didn't have to try hard. She didn't have to pay attention, all she did in this void was sit. 

Float around. Rather than the challenges mortals face to survive, she didn't have to do anything here. The peace wanted and needed was right here.  Mortal realms had so much chaos. So much anguish. It was as if the gods had coded it into the system.

Right here was nice. It was like she was eternally asleep. But that can never last because the gods always have to trick and bind us to that land of chaos. That land called Earth. A flash of white brightness flew into Sakura's spirit.  This was it.

No more eternal peace. Sakura Haruno was reincarnated. She thought she was going to become an ant. She was pleasently surprised.

SAKURA POV

I woke up and I looked around to see a nicely furnished room?

Huh.. Im in a bed. Not in a sand castle filled with ants. Thats sweet.

I sat up and looked around and it felt like deja vu. It was my old room.

Back in the days where all I had to do was go to school and have fun with my friends.

But now... I just can't feel- "Sakura get your butt down here!" yelled my mom.

"Yeah. Yeah. Coming!" I yelled back.

I sighed... Im going to get my ass whopped if I don't get ready in 5 minutes.

I scrambled through my morning routine and ran downstair tripping.

"This shitting school." I thought as I picked myself up from the floor.

My mom deadpanned and handed my my lunch box and pushed me outside.

"HURRY UP! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOl!" she yelled.

Good grief

"SEE YOU! BYE MOM!", I said walking down the road.

Finally , some peace and quiet.

I quickly opened my lunchbox and saw something that glowed underneath the sun.

Strawberry jelly.

Mom... are you a god...

And there... I bumped into Ino....

GOOD GOD.

She shoved me while smirking and sticking her tongue out.

"Hey billboard forehead. Stay away from Sasuke. You know he likes people who are more mature, like me."

I stopped and stared at her. A frown came upon her face. 

"What's up with you?" she said.

Maybe if we become friends again, she'll stop annoying me .

A flashback passed my thoughts as I saw Ino

I saw her die by Sasuke's hand . I saw her mutilated body. 

I began to tear up.

"Whoa whoa whats wrong." she said turning around.

"I want *sniffles* us to be friends again." I said crying.

"Alright! Alright! Stop crying!" she said looking around while covering my face and hugging me.

"But that doesn't you can have Sasuke alright!" she said running away.

"Okay" I said

 What a pain at least now she'll stop bothering me. Good grief 

I sighed and continued walking as my slow pace.