Kidnapped pt.4💛

Recap

"Hm.. How's sumu"

"Don't call him that , after all those bad things u did to him , you still have the audacity to call him that?" I said getting angry.  ( 😤 me too Bish me too).

"Whatever I only called you just to tell you something" he says

"What" I say harshly

The next thing he said made my eyes widened in fear. ( y ur eyes be widened all the time 🙂)

WHAT!

After recap

Still his POV

Osamu couldn't believe what he just heard , but how did that happen? if he remembered correctly, At First Sumu was Kidnappend by HIM , they found him in an abounded warehouse , he was taken to the hospital , after being at the hospital he was taken home and right now he's sleeping.

"What do you mean you put ————in him? Where did you put it? Why did you put it?" I asked with rage....

"Oh...osamu osamu you really think I would tell you?" He's horse voice said

I could heard his dumbass horse voice laughing like a mad man.

"Just tell me!" I yelled

"No." He simply stated

"Wh-"I was cut off by the phone hanging up

That bastard.......( OI! I said this book of family friendly you deadass mf Bish 🤬)

.....I'm going to have to take sumu to the hospital again....

I sighed and quickly checked in sumus room, when I peeked through it I could see him sleeping peacefully, a smile appeared on my face.

I departed to my room and flopped on my bed sighing

'Don't you worry sumu, we'll find him soon and when we find him we'll kill him———-take him to prison ...I promise....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning 🌞

Osamu rose from his grave———I mean bed and saunter to his bathroom ( 🚽).

He rubbed his eyes and wailed

"Ugh..." ( me every time I wake up 😂)

He stared at himself in the mirror before realizing that he's hair looked liked and olds gramma———I mean before realizing how messy it was.....so he took of his clothes and set foot in the shower.

After showering 💃🏻🚿 🧼

He came out ( ur gay 😯) AnDdDdD took his towel , tie it around his muscular good looking waist——-his perfectly shaped waist :)

Then came out ( MY DUDE IS YOU GAY OR NOT....ANSWER 🤬) of the bathroom ( 🚽)

He dashed to his closet and picked the outfit he's going to wear

After changing 👕 👖 👟🧢

He came 🖕 out of his room and went to sumu's room, he slightly and softly opened the door, walking towards the younger twin...he slightly tapped him

"Sumu...? Wake up!"

Atsumu groaned

"No...I don't wanna..."

Osamu asmiled

"C'mon...our friends are coming over...the setters too?..." he said holing his younger twin would wake up, and he did!

"Ok ok I'm up..."

"That's goOd, now let me help you get up"

"Ok..."

The older twin put his arm over the younger twin , so he wouldn't fall... ( yknow? 😫)

"Ow..." sumu whined

"What happened?"

"My whole body hurts..." atsumu mumbled

you have a bathroom in your room sumu , so we don't have to use the one in the hallway sumu...👁 👄 👁"

(Me: 👁 👄 👁 sErIoUsLy ?!????)

When the FINALLY reached the bathroom , osamu helped atsumu turn on the shower and atsumu hoped in the bathtub (🛀 🛁 )

Ima just time skip... 😐

Their friends finally got there

Osamu looked at them sighed then said

"Finally you guys are here...we Need to talk"

  The others were confused on what he wanted to talk to them about but by the Look on his face it was probably serious.

Heya part 4 was quicker than I expected 🤡But here it is 😌