1} the taste of persuasion

"Persuasion is often more effectual than force."
-Aesop

Ada Roehm sat in her window sill, quietly admiring the Führer. "He was from Austria, and moved to Germany too!" She thought to herself. He had so much in common with that 13 year old girl. But she had no idea what this man she deeply admired was doing to her mind. A black car passed by her house, with a Nazi swastika on their windsheild. Ada's eyes gleamed at the organized shape of Hitler's symbol. To the Germans, the swastika was a sign of love and help, to Ada, it was a sign of hope, and passion, and so much more. Her younger brother and sister came into the room and began to giggle, they were almost the same age, so they got along very well. Their names were Hans and Erika. Little Erika had blond hair and blue eyes, just like her older sister. Erika had a bright smile that lightened the moods of all of those around her. She was only four, born just as Adolf Hitler had come to leadership. She was born and raised to be brainwashed. Hans was a six year old that had not a care in his mind about the world around him, he just cared about being a solider when he grew up. So as you can already tell, Hans was hard-core brainwashed. He had stormy gray eyes, and chocolate brown hair that was rarely combed. Her older brother, Klaus, was old enough to be in the Nazi military, and had been sent off to war exactly a month and half before that day. "Mama said to meet her downstairs," Hans giggled. Erika laughed back, "She says the NAY- BORS need your help." Erika was still having some trouble speaking, and had to sound out her words loudly to figure out how to say things. Ada nodded, glancing out the window to see the neighborhood children outside waiting for her. She hopped up from her window sill smiling at her cracked mirror on her wall at her Hitler Youth uniform. She flew down the stairs of their small humble home in Munich and stood confidently next to her mother as soon as she arrived at the front door. "Yes, Mama?"
Her mother smiled, "Your friends are here, would you like to play with them, Ada?"
She smiled and nodded, "Yes, Mama."
"Well do so, but go change out of your Hitler Youth uniform, you don't want to ruin do you, Ada?"
"No, Mama."
"Then go, schwein!"
Ada ran up the stairs, hearing her mother in the backdrop yelling, "And slow down while you're at it! It's not like the Führer's outside on our front step!"
"Yes, Mama!" She yelled over her shoulder, although she continued to run to her room. She threw off her Hitler Youth uniform and slipped on some of her other clothes. Excitedly, she rushed downstairs, and saw her best friends Peter and Lila waiting for her. "Gutentag, Ada" Lila smiled.
"Gutentag, Lila, and Peter. Are we going?" Ada asked. The children went outside, and sat down on the Roehm's steps. They gave a small prayer to their Führer, and went off to play soccer.