Chapter 6~Shots Fired 

You went back to your room after Nat shut the door in your face AFTER she laid a huge kiss on you. Your still can't believe that The Natasha Romanoff just kissed you.

I still can't believe that she kissed me. It felt like there was something there between us. I really really liked it. I hope she did too.

After your mind finally slowed down about what happened you slipped into your bed tossed your bra off so all your wearing is a baggy shirt that hangs low in the front and the end of the shirt tied in a not because it's pretty long so that way it isn't with some soft lose booty shorts.

You fall asleep still thinking about that kiss and your feelings grow of her the more you think about her. Her red hair, her soft lips on yours, her hands in your hair. You have to stop thinking about her. You stop just long enough to go to sleep.

"Knock, Knock! Rise and shine sweetheart we have a mission to go on and we could use your skills. Be in the meeting room in ten." Tony yelled through your door pulling you out of a deep sleep and a really good dream about Romanoff.

Shit. Why couldn't they let me finish dream.

You put your suit on and head to the meeting room. When you get there you see Nat, Bucky, and Tony there already. You go and sit across the table from Natasha. She is giving you the resting bitch face look and then winks at you while turning her head to the door to see Fury walking in.

"You four will be the only ones going on this mission. It is a old hydra base and all we need is for two of you Y/n and Bucky to go to the server room to gather what hard chips they left behind. Natasha will stay in the jet and Tony will be the looks out. Got it, good. Y'all head out in 30." Fury told all of y'all

"If your hungry you better get something now because weeks up in 25." Natasha said to Tony and you while walking out.

You run to the kitchen and grab on of Thor's pop tarts. I don't think he would mind because he is on a different planet right now with Carol. You finish your pop tart and go ahead and grab your bag and head to the jet. You get on the jet an saw that Natasha was the only one on at the moment.

While you were getting buckled in she turned around to you and said "When we get there be aware of your surroundings since it's your first mission. I know it's an old site but there could still be some hydra people around. Good luck to you and Bucky. I will be y'all's eyes in the sky."

Everyone else gets on and y'all head to site. You and Bucky get dropped off with Tony scanning the base and Natasha in the air in case anything goes wrong. You and Bucky go straight for the server room. Y'all get there with no problems. Y'all gather everything y'all could and radio to Natasha to come pick y'all up.

"Y/N!!!! DUCK!!" Bucky yelled at you but you fall to the ground and him shooting a hydra guy who was out of your site but Bucky spotted him. "Are you ok!? Can you walk? The jet is here."

"I got shot in the FUCKING leg Bucky! Help to the jet. My vision is going in and out so I need your support to the jet." You say to Bucky while putting your belt on your leg above the gun shot to slow the blood flow.

"Ok, Ok. Here grab on we can't go the way we came in, Tony told me over the coms that they blocked it. We have to take the back out, we have to stay alert because it they blocked that side that means they will be waiting for us at the other side. Stay with me ok, we have to watch out. Stay with me, don't close your eyes on me." Bucky says to trying to keep you awake while your putting all of you weight on him starting to pass out.

You pass out completely falling to the ground before getting out. "Man down! Backup needed Tony, Natasha!" Bucky yelled over coms. "Coming in now! Tony don't get on the way, I will shot them with the jets weapons." Natasha said frantically. "Nat NO you could hit Bucky and Y/n!! What has gotten in to you?!" Tony shouted at Natasha over the coms. Natasha silences yours and Bucky's coms to where y'all can't here them. "Look there is something about her that calls me in and I don't know what and I would like to figure it out ok. So Tony there is no more time to waste she is bleeding out and we need to get her to Bruce right now." Natasha said to Tony with Tony backing up so she can come in also opening y'all's coms again. "Bucky take her to cover I am coming in with the jet. Stay out of the line of fire." Natasha told Bucky over his com so all wouldn't get shot or you get shot again.

Natasha comes busting though the Hydra people killing all of them that were waiting for you and Bucky. "Bucky bring her now!! Get on hurry!" Natasha yelled at Bucky with her voice becoming shaky seeing you passed out and covered in blood.
"The bullet must have hit an femoral artery." Tony said while calling Bruce to tell him that they were coming in hot.

—————————————

~~If y'all have any ideas y'all want me to write I can see what I can do. Just comment them and I will add them some way. More chapters coming~~