Chapter 2~First Night

"Ok, well that was the whole tour and this is your room." Bucky said nervously

"Thank you so much of the tour I may even get lost a few times still but I will get the hang of it" you said while look around the hallway. Bucky left and you went into your room to find all your bags already in your room. There was a note beside your bags on the bed, it said "I brought all your bags up for you because I know you have had a long trip and ready to get some sleep Ma Lady -Thor"

You put all your stuff away and change into some nike shorts with an oversized t because that what you have always slept in. You shirt was a captain marvel shirt. Your sister gave it to you before she died. It has now become you favorite night shirt.

As get in bed you noticed some kinda of paper got slipped under your door. You get up to go see what it was and it was another note. This time it read " Y/n, breakfast is normally at 6. You start your training at 7 starting with a run with Natasha. Then you have weights with Cap. Then shooting later with Bucky. Happy first day here now time to get some sleep and time for training when you wake. -Tony"

After you read that you looked at the time noticing that it was already almost midnight so you try to got to bed.

"NO NO STOP PLEASE!!" You woke up screaming. It was a nightmare that you have a lot. You see that is only 2 in the morning so you get up to go to the living room which is also known as the main room.

You turn the lights on to dim so you would wake up Cap who slept on that floor. You here something in the kitchen that is connected the the main room. You get up to go she who it was.

"Hello" you whispered

"What the fuck!" Carol jumped saying.

"Sorry" you said apologetic

"No it's ok. Your the new recruit aren't you. Umm..Y/n?" She asked you

"Yes" you reply. I thought Bucky said you didn't get back till tomorrow?" You thought out loud

"I left early because I was bored. Love the shirt by the way." She said looking at you with a side smile with her eyes looking you up and down.

"Oh thinks, it was my sisters favorite till she gave it to me." Shyly you said. Well nice to meet you but it's already really late and I have my first day of training tomorrow. Good night Carol" you said as you yawned.

"Good night Y/n, sleep tight." She said as you walked away