6. nightblida

i wanna shout out seraphqueen321 !! i love the message I get from them and how much they like it, it literally makes my day! so thank you<3

I ran as fast as I could to get to O in her bedroom. when I got there she was limp. oh my god. I go over to her and hold her hand
"O. O come on. wake up. "
this would be a time to cry but I still have no tears. why am I such a monster.
"what happen"
"we don't know Bellamy just started screaming for help"
"Bellamy was with her when it happened?"
"yes night monster"
"go find him. bring him to me."
The guard nods and walks off
"come on O. not you too. you're all I have."
Octavia's doctors, Jackson and Abigail, came back to check on her after giving me time alone.
"she's getting worse"
"I know. If you're right and there's something in her blood, dialysis should filter it out."
Miller walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder
"she's gonna be okay"
"I hope your right mil"
and then here comes Indra. and Bellamy now I stand up
"you should be glad I don't kill you right here"
"why would you kill me?"
"I'm not stupid. you too were alone and now look at her. right after Clarke was arrested too."
"let's not argue right now okay, how is she?"
"her systems are shutting down."
Jackson explains but I glare at Bellamy the whole time
"you were there."
"yeah Bellamy you were there. coincidence? definitely not"
he just glares at me now
"can you tell us everything that happened. did she take anything, drink anything?"
"It's like I told Miller. she was eating one of your rations. why?"
"because she might have been poised. that's why."
"niylah, that's enough. she's his sister"
"no Indra that's enough. you've been acting weird since we got out of this bunker. and I know you helped kane. now shut up"
"Lilith we were sharing it the wonkru way.I ate it, too. and I'm fine."
"what about the worm? could the toxin still in her blood?"
"it's possible, making this a secondary reaction to the substance she was exposed to, but a week ago-"
"English Jackson"
"dialysis won't work. nothing will. We need to prepare for succession."
these people are really standing here like they had nothing to do with it. I'm tired of keeping my mouth shut. O is not here so I'm in charge and I need to act like it.
"enough. I've heard enough of you too. I had a worm in me and was exposed to the same thing. I'm fine. put him in a cell. now. And indra get out before you go with him"
"you can't just put me in a cell lilith"
"I can do whatever I damn well please Bellamy"
I nod my head at a guard and they take him
"I'll inform wonkru, if there's any change in her condition I want to be the first to know. gather the first battalion and the delegates"
"I'll be right behind you."
Indra walks out
"who does she think she is? I'm night moster and she's in here barking orders. while Octavia may not ever wake up and does she care. no. well I'm about to remind her she's just the head of the army. not of wonkru"

 not of wonkru"