1. escaping the cage

authors note: this is gonna start off right before the bunker is open, basically everything before that was lilith training, blodreina being blodreina, everyone treats Lilith like Heda but still treat Blodreina like she is the best. blodreina and Lilith are basically like the same in their character ways except Lilith acts like a sweetheart to some people, everyone will do anything to protect them both. also lilith wears red paint so people won't know her bloods black.

(I image lilith wearing like lexa's outfit but with red face paint, but please image what you want and Lilith talking is in italics)

All you could hear was screams. people were ready for the show.
"are y'all ready for a show?"
I throw my hands in the air smiling.
"I know I am, maybe I might even be in it. y'all want that? huh? I can't hear you"
everyone starts screaming even louder. this is one think I love about the bunker. I look up and make eye contact with Blodreina
"alright let's get this show on the road"
I walk up to my seat by Blodreina's.
"they love you"
she says without even looking at me, I just smiled. everyone down here really did love me, wether it was because of lexa, octavia, night monster, or just me. finally Indra and Gaia came up and the show was about to start. Gaia then started to talk,
"each of these 4 combatants have committed crimes against wonkru they are our enemies, traitors to our people, traitors to our code of strength, unity and honor. but today one of you will be given a chance to once again be called brother or sister. However, first you must survive. The only rule in this arena is to survive. As always, as we invite death into this hall, we honor it."
i close my eyes and bow my head like a prayer, which I guess it kinda is to us.
"omon gon oson"
(all of me for all of us)
"omon gon oson"
we all repeat
"be the last"
and with that the fight began. Kane was fighting so I hope O puts me in, I haven't fought in the pit in a while and Kane has been nothing but trouble these last 7 years. after a while the crowd started to boo.
"he's losing them"
Indra said, as Kane was starting to freak out after killing that man. then it was Gaia's turn to speak.
"Marcus Kane, in stealing life-giving medicine from wonkru, you have committed a crime against our people. But you are the last. Has he earned his freedom, blodreina?"
everyone turns to look at blodreina but I keep my eyes on Kane. god I hope she says no and puts me in there.
"no"
she says as she stand up, this causes me to smirk. everyone starts to cheer knowing what that meant. Marcus, however, was starting to freak out even more.
"night monster gets her turn tomorrow"