05

☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚5. Whipped

❝See? Completely whipped❞

See? Completely whipped

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm guessing your date went well?" Oikawa asked during lunch as the two sat across from one another. Out the blue and unprovoked which caught Iwaizumi off guard, choking on his food.
"What makes you say that?" Iwaizumi questioned after a few coughs. His face plastered with an unhappy expression mixed with some confusion. He had completely forgotten he had even told Oikawa he had a date.

"You're whipped," Oikawa sighed, subtly motioning his head over to where [y/n] was, perched on a desk with her hands either side to give her support. She had a sweet smile on her face, happily engaging in conversation. "You haven't taken your eyes off of her since she walked through the door," Oikawa continued with a light chuckle. Iwaizumi teared his gaze away from said girl. He hadn't even realised he had been staring. Did she notice?

Iwaizumi's face soured, flicking Oikawa's forehead with the hand that wasn't holding his food. "So what if I am, Shittykawa?" he grumbled. She a pretty girl. He's aloud to look a pretty girls from time to time. His eyes traveled back to look at [y/n].

This time his gaze caught hers. She had finally noticed his staring once again, giving him the exact same lazy smile she had given him the first time. Iwaizumi could help but smile back like a lovestruck idiot, bright red blush across his cheeks and all.

"See? Completely whipped," Oikawa said, pointing at his blush. "Don't tell me you're in love after the first date?" He joked. Half joked. Oikawa had half believed he actually was already in love.
"Don't be stupid," Iwaizumi muttered, angrily. "I just like her."
"Yeah but you're whipped," Oikawa repeated for eager seemed like the one millionth time.

"I get it," Iwaizumi snapped, hitting his hand on the table. The blush on his cheeks still prominent. "If you say whipped one more time, I think I'm going to go insane. It's like you just learnt the word or something" Iwaizumi groaned, clenching his fist in frustration. Oikawa didn't particularly acknowledge his anger and continued his questioning, smirk on his face.

"So..." he trailed off. "Second date?" He asked with what looked like stars in his eyes. Why is he more excited than me? Iwaizumi wondered.

"That's kind of the problem," Iwaizumi sighed, placing his hand under his chin. "She's moving over seas at the end of the summer," he continued. Oikawa's month dropped.

"No way!" He cried out, causing a few bystanders to look over. Iwaizumi sunk in his seat, trying to ignore the attention. "This is terrible and you really liked her too," he whined.

"Yeah but I'm not just going to stop seeing her over that," he spoke, trying his best not to let Oikawa's outbursts irritate him too much. "I said I'd give her the best, last summer here."
"With you?" Oikawa interjected.
"Yeah, of course with me and I plan on it but..."
"But what?" Oikawa questioned, getting more interested by the second. To Iwaizumi, this almost felt like an interrogation.
"I'm stumped..." Iwaizumi admitted. "I have no good ideas."

"Awwww! Iwa!" Oikawa grinned, leaning forwards to the middle of the table. "If you wanted help with brainstorming, you could've just asked!" He grinned.
"Like I need help from you, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi spat. Heavy emphasis on his least favourite nickname. "Didn't your last girlfriend dump you because you barely spent time with her?"
Oikawa was at a lost for words. "Well — " he tried to defend himself but no words came out.

Iwaizumi sighed. "Don't worry about it, Oikawa. I'll just google it," he spoke, looking back over to [Y/N] for another time.
"Google it? What's Google going to tell you about what girls like to do on dates?" Oikawa gave Iwaizumi a judgemental look. Iwaizumi swallowed back his anger. The last person he wanted looking at him like this was Oikawa but he also didn't want anymore attention on him. Or [y/n] seeing him lash out.

"The internet is huge, there has to be someone out there that knows what a good date would be," he shrugged, taking another bite of his bread. He swallows. "So butt out. I don't need advice from a guy that can't keep a girlfriend." Ouch. Oikawa slumped back into the chair. Defeated.

"Well, fine," Oikawa said, unhappily. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I think you'd benefit with my help you know, though!"
"Pass," Iwaizumi said, raising an eyebrow. He really couldn't understand why Oikawa was so desperate to help with this.