2. The Future

Accidentally by touching Natao's hand Takemichi came back to the future and started sulking. And explained what happened to natao. They explain their theories to one another.
As they were talking Takemichi's phone rang.

Takemichi:
Hello?

????
Where are have you been for two weeks?!? I have been so worried. You dummy. Come home, as soon as you can.

Takemichi:
Tsuna?!

Tsuna:
Yes michi.

Takemichi:
Yeah......I'll be there.

Call Hangs up

Takemichi was confused. Tsuna and Takemichi weren't at talking terms since he ran away from everything especially his relationship with Hinata. "Natao? How?"

Even Natao was aware about tsuna and Takemichi's situation but then. "My memory just got re-written..... . Your sister, she has child. I don't know much but she was in contact with my sister, I think she might know something."

Takemichi: "I don't think we should involve her into this. Who is her husband?"

Natao: "I don't know but she is a single mother and maybe you are right. She has a child now. We should be careful about it. Do you know anyone else?"

Takemichi and Natao went to meet Akkun. Takemichi was surprised to see Akkun. He wasn't recognisable. Akkun requested to talk to alone with Takemichi. Both of them had a good talk and then Akkun confessed that we was the one who tried to kill Takemichi.

Akkun: "Takemichi. Mickey changed after Draken's death and then Tsuna disappeared."

Takemichi: "eh? Draken-kum is dead?" *Totally ignoring the other half*

Akkun: "Draken shouldn't die, died. Tsuna shouldn't disappear, disappeared. *stepping on the edge* And here I'm playing with filthy money. I always admired you. You always stayed firm even while crying."

Takemichi: Akkun?

Akkun: "the person you want to save by returning in the past is 'them' right?"

Takemichi: "it's dangerous. Get down from there."

Akkun: "it surely is "ultimate love", isn't it? Good luck Takemichi." *Crying* save everyone. Our crybaby hero.

Takemichi: Akkun!!! Stop it Akkun! *stepping forward* Akkun!!!!! *desperately screamed trying to reach for him.

Akkun jumped and died. Takemichi asked Natao to investigate about Draken's death and Tauna's disappearance. Natao provided Takemichi about Ken's death as well as some information about Tsuna's disappearance.

Natao: "You should call her."

Takemichi: "I don't know, I mean what if-.."

Natao: "just do it."

Call

Tsuna:
Why aren't you home?

Takemichi:
Tsuna can we talk? It is very important. Just answer whatever I ask ok?

Tsuna:
Huh? Only because I trust you. Come home we'll talk.

Both Natao and Takemichi, showed up at Takemichi's home. As they rung the bell, the door open. And a very beautiful old version of Tsuna was standing there. They both got in. The house looked very different and clean. It was a room for one but the they were managing fine. Takemichi looked at a child sleeping peacefully on a futon.

 Takemichi looked at a child sleeping peacefully on a futon

Tsuna: Natao! It's been a while. Last time, I heard about you from Hina, you became a cop. Congratulations!

Natao: thanks. Actually Tsuna we are here because we wanna know about you disappearance.

Tsuna: huh? Takemichi knows about it and it's better if we don't talk about it here then. *glances towards the child* He might hear it. Let's go to other room.

They got out and went to the apartment next to this one.

Tsuna: "you know everything about it, michi. And plus I don't wanna talk about it. You know that." *sadness and guilt visible in her eyes*

Takemichi: "tsuna I'm fro-..."

Natao: "I know that Tsuna but we need to hear it from you. If it wasn't important we would have bothered you."

Tsuna: Ahem...oh..k...only because michi asked. I wasn't kidnapped or abducted. According to the files, I'm dead. The only people who know about my existence are Hinata, Takemichi,...Mic-Manjiro-s-san and now you."

Natao: Manjiro Sano? The leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang?

Tsuna: yeah...him.

Takemichi: but why were you declared dead? I mean.... *panicking*

Tsuna: why? You ask WHY!! Because I want my child to be safe that's why! I thought we had a talk about this michi. I know it's hard for you to take care of us but why...seriously.

Natao: please calm down Tsuna. We just wanna know? Takemichi actually had a short term memory loss.

Tsuna: what? That's why you didn't come home! I'm sorry michi! Are you alright?

Takemichi: yeah but can you explain please. About the disappearance, child and what happened to Mickey-kun.

Tsuna: listen michi. I-I can't okay? The only thing you should know. I didn't disappear, I chose to go. Second, the child's name is Takechiro. And third, Mickey and I aren't in contact or want to talk to each other. As for what happened, kisaki, that's what happened. Mickey was so frustrated if loosing everyone, he distanced himself from everyone and gave in to darkness, to Kisaki. *tears slipping with very sentence* And I-I left him...but *sobbing* I can't michi. Just please. I know I said I'll tell you but it is hard for me. Please, of you are really going to do something about it. Save draken for me and-and Man-Mickey. You have to save everyone, you shit head.

Tsuna started to cry and laugh.

Tsuna: I'll sleep. Good night Michi, natao.

Takemichi: I have to go back and save everyone.
Natao: yes. Good luck