4. Official

"We will crush Moebius!" Mikey announced.
"TOMAN! TOMAN! TOMAN!" Everyone cheered.

Tsuna thought: Okay I have to admit he does look hot when he is serious but then....
"Ne Tsu-chin! come here." Mikey said in a cute voice. Tsuna quietly walked towards Mikey.
Mikey: "Everyone this is my wifey, Tsuna Hanagaki. She is very important to me. So, protect her and treat her like family. And DON'T misbehave with her."

"I didn't know you can speak wel...fine." Tsuna almost admitting. "You like it wifey~?!"Mikey asked.

"HUH?!?!" Takemichi exclaimed. He knew Tsuna and Mikey became close friends but RELATIONSHIP, that was something else.
Was the Takechiro Mikey-kun's child?! Takemichi thought.

Everyone's attention shifted to Takmichi, who exclaimed loudly. "I think I have to drop your deal. I can't do such thing WITHOUT my lovely brother's approval." Tsuna said. "Oh he will." Mikey said, slipping his arms around Tsuna's waist. It send shiver down her spine. "For now, you are my wifey. And I'll pick you up, tomorrow. We'll spend time alone..."
Tsuna enquired, "Alone? Didn't you say I have to pretend to be your girlfriend?"
Mikey: "Then let's pretend. Couples kiss, right? We should do that."
Tsuna: "what?"
Mikey: "you said, pretend right?"
Tsuna: "But that's what you said."
Mikey picked up Tsuna bridal style and left.
Takemichi: "HUH?!?"
Draken: "Seems like they had their first couple fight."
Nobody was able to hear what was actually going on between the two. But seeing Mikey storm out and Tsuna's surprised face was enough to tell everyone, they are a chaotic couple.

Meanwhile,
Tsuna: "Lemme go! Hey!"
Mikey: "Tsu-chin, what do you think of me? Just be honest, don't answer it with anger or any emotion. Just tell me what you 'actually' feel." *Placing her on a bench*
Tsuna: "You are leader of Toman. You are a goofy and don't take things seriously. You always come up with games or stupid ideas. But sometime you really need to be serious. I mean you told me to pretend me to be your girlfriend. Well what if you started liking someone else? What if one of us started having feelings for others? Then what will we do huh? This one month you have been bugging me soooo much, the place where I used to work, fired me! I want to help my parents Mikey. I don't have time to play pretend. Takemichi doesn't understand these things, so I have to be the one help them....I.."

Mikey hugged her. "You know we don't have to pretend. I promise I won't bug you during your work. And about the feelings, you are the first girl who has ever made me anxious, curious. I like being around you. Your attitude, responsible personality and anger gives me a new point of view to different situations. I don't know if I like you but I wanna try and date you."

Tsuna: "Fine! But if I don't like it later. We break up. Get that?"

Mikey: "Yes! One month! We are relationship! Done!"
He picked her up and spin her around. Yessssss! I feel so happy Tsu-chin! Just because you said yes... I think I do like you.

Wow. He is a trouble maker. But he is cute and caring. I think maybe we might work out.