Two Nightmares

Patrick's pov

I was standing here, right in the middle of a beautiful garden inside the forest. There's so many colourful flowers and also there's some big tall trees around me. I was walking with my hands running on the mixes flowers when I saw a big white wolf sleeping soundly on a big rock. I smiled as I confirmed that it was him.

"Keykey." I whispered quietly to not waking him up and I fasten my steps to walk towards him.

I was carelessly stepped on a dry twig and that makes Keykey snapped his eyes open. He look at me with a cold stare and set his leg to stand up. I just couldn't step forward anymore when I saw something strange happen right in front of me.

It's all happening when Keykey move his legs, his coat turned into dark black and he look like a shadow wolf with two red eyes. No, it's not my imagination, it's real. The surroundings suddenly turned dark and spooky.

As I stepped back, he keep his steps tempo and keep his death stare on me. Without thinking twice, I run as fast as I could without looking back cuz I know, that wasn't Keykey anymore.

I keep on running when I suddenly realized, everything's around me wasn't moving at all just like if someone is freezing the time. I am standing right on same place where I started to run earlier. I turn back to look the shadow wolf. My eyes were widened cuz I didn't expect that he would jump on me and I fell on the ground.

He locked my both arms on the ground and he growls right in front of my face. The angers in his red eyes and sharp fangs really makes me shivering and would make my heart jump off from my body. He opens his mouth widely and was about to eat me when everythings suddenly went black.

=======================================

3rd person's pov

Patrick opens his eyes widely and sucked a very long deep air that makes he cough badly. He lifted his body to sit down and hold his chest to breath properly. His body was covered with sweat. He look around and let a relief sigh, it's just a nightmare cuz he's still in his room.

He rubbed his eyes and look outside the window and sigh once again, it's still night. More precisely, it's still in the early midnight. He need to sleep early this night, cuz Keyu told him earlier and the reason is always the regular one, it is, he got work to do. Keyu even accompanied him till he closed his eyes to make sure he would really sleep.

But now he was totally awake and don't know if he can still sleep again. He has never been awake at night since the first night. This is his first time by the way. He laid his head on the pillow, hoping that he would sleep again.

Hours passed but the prince is still awake under his closed eyes. Patrick is now tired of fake sleeping and he opened his eyes widely.

"Maybe just drink water will do." He whispered to himself.

He proceeds to get out of bed when he can feel something's on his feet. He look down at his legs and let out a shocked gasps. His both ankle was tied with a not so long chain that connected to the wall.

"What is this?" He said in confused.

Patrick frowned and sit to take a look at the chain. There's no cause could be found there. He can't broke the chain.

"Is it him? No, it shouldn't be him.. but why not right?" Things just keep playing in his head and he decided to take a peek outside the room.

He walk towards the door and snapped! He can't reach the door. The chain was already set to be that short maybe? He bend down to crawl and he never know when did he got this long arms that can reach the doorknob well.