Tears

Days passed and the prince has used to this place. This is the safest place he can feel. It's huge, luxury and beautiful. The temperature is warm and he likes that. With the citrus scent in every corner, this place just fit him perfectly. It's not like a normal house to live, but it's better than the palace. And he's curious, how did they can't found him here? And he didn't even know where is this place located. But those doesn't bother him to think much. As long as he's safe, he doesn't need to be worried.

Rise and shine, it's time to wake up. He removed the blanket aside. He change his position to sit and put his feet on the ground. Patrick slowly open his eyes and put his palm on his cheek. They're wet. He cried again in his dream.

Patrick look plainly on the ground and smiles. It's a beautiful dream. He met the king and the queen and also the person that always protect him, Oscar. He missed them so much. He haven't see those faces for many days now. The dream is healing but painful.

Patrick took a deep breath then walk towards the door. He wants to see Keyu right now. He's not gonna tell him about his dream, but he just need to remind himself that he's not alone here. Maybe if he go and look at the guy who saved him will heal the pain for a bit?

He went downstairs and sit on a chair a bit far from Keyu who is preparing the breakfast for him. He observe the guy's actions and movement in details. He really got skills in cooking.

"Stop staring at me." Keyu got his thoughts.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-, nevermind. I'm sorry." The prince said and look away.

Patrick plays with his thoughts and smiles tinily. Is it right that he's with Keyu the past three days? Like, this is what Keyu's like. Cold, heartless and emotionless. While during that day, he's soft, warm and lovely.

He startled when Keyu put his breakfast on the table.

"Thank you for taking a good care of me." Patrick said and give Keyu a very warm smile.

Keyu took a glance at him and walk to leave.

"Keyu?" Patrick call him softly and Keyu turn to look at him and tilted his head means 'what do you want now..'

"Um, you don't have your breakfast? I mean, you always only cook for me every time." Keyu shakes his head and raised his left eyebrow means 'anything else?'.

"Can you accompany me?" The prince asks and pat the chair next to him and smiles.

Keyu sighed then walk to sit beside the prince. He pulls the chair closer and put his elbow on the table and his chin on his fist. He look at Patrick with a poker face.

"Thank you." Patrick joyfully said and started to eat.

Keyu keep staring at his every bites, without realizing his eyes slow motionly closed and his head slowly falls on the table. Patrick saw that and he can see that Keyu is so tired. Is he didn't sleep at night? What's he been doing cuz his tired face says it all.

The prince finished his food and he fix Keyu's position to make him more comfortable. He mirroring Keyu's position and just keep staring at Keyu for a long time. Without realizing the tears started to falls on his cheeks.

"I miss them so bad. I wanna go back but-, I'm scared that I'll miss you too. I don't understand why did Oscar need to leave? And why did I met you? And why did I need to leave you too? Everyone keep going in my life, no one wants to stay with me, but why? What did I do wrong? It feels like, I'll be the lonely prince forever." Patrick stand up and walk to leave the table and he went back into the room, leaving Keyu there alone.

===========================================================

It was a loud bang of thunder that makes Keyu's eyes snapped open. Keyu straitened his back and look around. Why's he sleeping on the table just now? Ooh, he was accompanying Patrick earlier. But now he's gone and that's alright, he doesn't care.

He look outside and it's raining cats and dogs. It doesn't always rain here in the morning, but now it's happening. He exhale a deep breath. He can't go for hunting again today. So he decided just to sit there for a while.

It has been three hours since sat there now and the rain is still pouring heavily. Thunders and lightning keep roaring nonstop. Then Keyu suddenly thought of Patrick. He don't usually stay in the room for so long. He'll be just around here to observe Keyu. Maybe he's sleeping? It's raining and cold. But he's never sleep in the morning. What if he's sick? No way, Keyu took a great care of Patrick since he's too lazy to look after a sick person.

"Wait-.. who cares right?" He said to himself, but suddenly stand up and straightly went to Patrick's room.

He opened the door and look at the bed, it's empty. Then he stepped in and saw Patrick is on the floor at the edge of the room, embracing his body and shivering like a scared hedgehog. The worries comes in Keyu when he heard Patrick is crying with fears and Keyu walk quickly towards him. He bend down to sit and hug Patrick worriedly.

"Hey what's wrong?" Keyu gently placed Patrick's head on his shoulder.

Before Patrick could answer, a bright lightning strikes the earth followed with a loud thunder give the answers to Keyu. Those loud bang just made Patrick startled and tighten the hug while gripping Keyu's cloth tightly. Keyu can feels Patrick's heart is pounding very fast by his chest. This is the reason, the prince is scared of thunderstorm.

"It's okay Paipai, I'm here." He whispered at Patrick's ears and wipes the tears on Patrick's soft cheeks.

He look at his hand that was wet with Patrick's tears. He let out a heavy sigh. It's his weakness, the tears. Tears will make his heart become soft and weak. He hate being weak so he'll avoid to look at tears. But this time, he just let his thoughts off and have decided to comfort the prince while facing with his weakness.

"I'm scared." Patrick said and cry heavily on Keyu.

Keyu laid Patrick's head on his chest and caress Patrick's head gently.

"They'll be gone soon. Don't worry, I'm right here." Keyu replied softly.

"I'm sorry. I should've come earlier so you won't be this scared." He added.

They stayed with that position for hours until Patrick fall asleep on Keyu and the rain slowly subsided.

The Destiny was Written || oskepat auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें