Last chance to kill

Chae's eyes widened as soon as her eyes met with Jungkook's eyes. Chae was not ready for this interaction to be so sudden that she got scared. But little did she know that Jungkook was ready for this for a very long time. He started walking towards Chae in slow motion(I'll leave it to your imagination😏) and Chae started walking backwards but God wasn't on her side because there was a pillar. Chae got stuck in between the pillar and Jungkook. (1 vote= help for Chae😖) Jungkook kept a hand on the pillar and stared into Chae's soul and then spoke:
Jungkook: Why are you ignoring me? (he said that with a scary face)

Chae: Ah- N-n-n-no....I'm not ignoring you.

Jungkook: Then why are you stuttering? (he rose an eyebrow and said )

Chae: I'm not stuttering!

Jungkook: Why were you ignoring me?

Chae got frustrated and said

Chae: Fine!... Because I was embarrassed...

Jungkook smirked and let go of her and she ran away to her room

-At 2 p.m-

Jungkook got a call and it was from Namjoon. He quickly picked it up because Namjoon only calls when there is something important.

OTP

Jungkook: Yeoboseyo?

Namjoon: Yes, Jungkook. I called you to tell you that we are having an emergency meeting now at our regular spot...

Jungkook: Oh ok ... I'll be there ASAP(stan STAYC)

He hangs up and sprints to his room to get ready and leave. He got ready went to the hall only to find Chae sitting there ready as if she was going somewhere.

Jungkook: Hey... Are you going somewhere?

 Chae jolted her head to the place from where the voice came and stood up.

Chae: Y-yea I'm going out to meet my f-friend......

Jungkook: Like this?

Btw their outfit was this:

and

Chae: Y-yea

Chae: Y-yea.....is it not good?

Jungkook: No...It's just too formal for meeting a friend (he mumbled the last part)

Chae just hummed and left in her car. Jungkook left right after her.

Jungkook went to the meeting place and found someone unexpected

And it was....... TZUYU

Jungkook was  shocked as fuck but asked

Jungkook: Weren't you in America ?!?!

Tzuyu: Yea I was but I came back!! (she said in a very cringe way)

Right after she said this she ran to him and clung onto his arm. Jimin's blood boiled so he kinda yelled 

Jimin: Don't you know he is married?!

Tzuyu got shocked and left his arm to see him face to face.

Tzuyu: I-is he telling the truth Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yes...

Tzuyu: Ohh (She sounded disappointed)

~Back story~

Tzuyu had gone to America because her father had some health issues and was in the hospital. She had lost all connections with Jungkook. She came back just now because her father is better now. As you've probably gotten to know Tzuyu has a CRUSH on Jungkook and Jimin has on Tzuyu. And all three of them know that.

~Back to the story~

Jungkook cleared his throat 

Jungkook: Can we get back to the topic?..... Why was this emergency meeting held?

J-hope: Yea so our sources just informed us that Taehyung is having some event at XXX hotel. The event is not specified but a lot of people are gonna be there so, we can easily kill him without getting noticed. Also, this is the last chance of killing him because after 3 months he is going to America forever.

Jungkook: Hmm... What time is the event?

Suga: It is at 4 p.m. So we only have an hour left. 

J-hope: Also I've got to know that the guests have to reach early because they are gonna close the door at the time when the event starts.

Jungkook: Ohk... Can we get a blueprint of the hotel? 'Cause if we know the design plan of the hotel we can get out of there without being suspicious.

Jimin: Yes... I'll get it right away.

(In case you are confused, they have blueprints of every place for research purposes)

Seconds later, Jimin bought the blueprint. And they started planning

- 30 minutes later-

Jungkook: So is everyone clear with the plan?

All in union: yes!

Jungkook in mind: I still hate the thought that I have to go with Tzuyu but this is for the sake of the mission.

Jungkook: So let's go!

-20 minutes later- 

Suga: Phew... We finally reached!

Jungkook: Remember to always inform everyone about the things happening there. Also, we will get inside one by one to avoid suspicion. And remember that this is our last chance so please don't mess it up.

J-hope and Suga were still in the car because both of them were hackers and were needed to dismiss the security cameras.

Jungkook and Tzuyu were walking to their room until Jungkook saw someone unexpected

YOU? Both of them yelled in surprise

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello, Boos!!!

OK so sorry for the cliffhanger and the SUPER LATE UPDATE T-T

I know I don't deserve forgiveness but please forgive me! 😭

TBH, I was not updating the story these days because I myself wasn't liking this story much......

I hope you all are enjoying this story till now ( •̀ ω •́ )

Words: 925 ಠ_ಠ

Thank you sooo much for reading this book!

Make sure to vote for this story!

Saranghe❤