Lie

Jungkook and Tzuyu were walking to their room until Jungkook saw someone unexpected

YOU? Both of them yelled in surprise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell are you doing here? They both yelled at each other in sync.

(And as all of you have guessed ........It is Chae!)

Chae: Guess you are having fun with your loved one.......What else could I expect from you anyway?

She said this and rolled her eyes. She was too disappointed in him so she went to her room and closed the door. Jungkook was too shocked at that time but as soon as he came to his sense, the first word that came from his mouth was 'NO'. But before he could say anything else, Tzuyu pulled him into the room.

Tzuyu: Who the hell was that bitch?

Jungkook: U-Uh she is my wife and don't call her a bitch! ( He kinda yelled the last part)

~Short time skip~

The event got a little delayed because there was some technical issues.

Tzuyu was in the room to rest a little. Jungkook was getting bored so he went out of his room just to see Taehyung entering Chae's room. He just rolled his eyes and went inside his room again. As soon as he went inside his room he felt something he had never felt in his life, though he did not specifically understood what that feeling was. He just ignored that feeling.

~Chae's POV~

I know I lied to Jungkook about meeting my friend because if I told him I was coming here, he wouldn't ever let me come here. But look what I see here, I know this is a forced marriage but this is too early like why the fuck was he doing it so early?!?! I was so frustrated because of Jungkook but I put that feeling aside and started practicing for the audition but I suddenly felt that someone was trying to open the door. I saw through the peephole to see who it was and it was Mr. Kim aka Taehyung. Although I hate him but afterall it was him who held the audition so she had to let him in. So I opened the door and he entered. Then I said

Chae: Yes Mr. Kim?
Tae: Nothing Mrs. Jeon

~Author POV~

He said this and started walking towards Chae and as he started doing this, Chae started moving backwards

Chae: W-what are you doing Mr. Kim?

He did not answer it and kept on moving towards her. When he reached there,  he put a hand beside and leaned in. But our Chae was faster than him, there was a flower pot just in her reach so she hit is head with the pot which made him unconscious for sometime.As soon as she did it, she ran to her phone to dial police's number. As she was gonna press the last number, she heard a gun shot. She got very scared and turned around to see a broken window and Taehyung holding a gun at her. Suddenly someone came in the room. Chae turned around to see who it was and it was Jungkook holding a gun at Taehyung.

Jungkook: Chae run!
Chae: But-
Jungkook : NO BUTS! JUST RUN.... GO HOME!

As soon as Jungkook finished saying this, Taehyung shot Jungkook in his leg. Chae was shocked as fuck but ran away as Jungkook had told her.

_______________________________
Author's Note

Hello, Boos!!!

I hope you all are enjoying this story till now ( •̀ ω •́ )

Words:617

Thank you sooo much for reading this book!

Make sure to vote this story!

Not a big favor but can you please comment on the story👉🏻👈🏻

Saranghe❤