5

Àyànfé

Kanaan led me to the bar section of the venue, and we took our seats.

"Do you drink?" He asked me.

"Yeah sometimes..." I replied.

"We'll take four vodka shots my guy" Kanaan said to the bartender.

"Coming up" He replied and got to making our drinks for us.

"You here alone or you came with friends?" Kanaan asked.

"I actually came with my besties" I replied.

"Nice nice"

"I could have never guessed Angel was your cousin" I said. Before he could reply, the bartender interrupted.

"Here are your drinks" He said, about to slide them towards us. "Wait. Are you even up to eighteen?"

"Me?" I pointed at myself.

"Yes you. You look fifteen"

"Whaattt...I'm nineteen fam" I lied, scratching my neck lightly. He squinted his eyes at me like he didn't believe what I said, but slid the drinks towards us anyway.

"That's all I'm gonna give you. Go drink Sprite or something" He said, turning back to attend to other guests around. Kanaan laughed out loudly.

"That wasn't funny" I pouted. "Do I look fifteen?"

"Definitely not. He prolly couldn't just see the assets you're carrying" He tried to whisper the last part, but I heard him clearly. I wanted to grin widely, but I had to keep my composure.

So he finds me hot...

"What?" I asked, knowing he wouldn't repeat himself.

"Nothing" He quickly dismissed. "Cheers"
He clicked his tiny glass against mine and took a shot, biting into a lemon soon after. I followed suit.

"Damn that wasn't bad" He said.

"I guess so" I replied

"Why are you so cool with me?" I asked him suddenly.

"What do you mean?" He replied, confused.

"I mean... I'm your friend's baby sister and it's kinda weird to be here, drinking with me" I said.

"I guess I'm just a cool guy" He shrugged. It was silent for a while, until the DJ started playing some music.

"Wanna dance?" Kanaan asked. Peru by Fireboy DML was playing. People were already on the dance floor, busting some moves.

"I'm not a good dancer" I laughed.

"Neither am I. Come on!" He urged, dragging me on my feet.

"Fine" I huffed, following him to the dance floor. We started dancing - well he started dancing, and I just shuffled around on my feet.

Soon after, I started to loosen up a bit, and I was having the time of my life. Maybe I wasn't really as bad at dancing as I thought I was. Or maybe the too many shots of alcohol I had were working already. Suddenly, the DJ changed the music to WAP by Cardi B and I don't know what got into me, but I turned around and started grinding on Kanaan.

Shit his little man feels big.

"Damn" Kanaan whispered huskily in my ear, and placed his hands on my hips pulling me even closer. I could feel his hard on and I knew I had to stop at this moment. But I kept on going.

"Okayy girl, I see you" Nafisa laughed drunkingly.

Where did she come from?

I saw her pulling her phone out of her jeans to record us, and I wasn't even bothered. I continued twerking on Kanaan as other Megan Thee Stallion's songs play. His hard on even became impossibly harder.