🌸

❣

"what?! Today!? But you should have informed me earlier!" yoongi told the person who was on the other side of the phone. Yoongi was in such a good mood today because he finally discovered that jin was hinting him liking yoongi back yesterday, and today he decided to ask him out. Even though he was still a bit nervous but he wasn't scared of it anymore.

But his annoying manager calling him literally every morning has made him sick. Ending the call in the middle of conversation was something yoongi did first time in his life.

He pushed the door but unlike everyday it didn't open, making yoongi frown. He checked and the sign still read closed. "still closed?" yoongi wondered as he took a seat on nearby bench waiting for seokjin.

And he spent almost three hours sitting on the same bench waiting for the cafe to open but still no sign of older. He was about to leave and decided to come back tomorrow when a voice called for behind, asking him if he was waiting for the cafe and he answered in positive affirmations.

"they left, you don't know? Weren't you also at the last day sale yesterday?" she said looking at Yoongi's clothes. Yoongi's head snapped back towards the cafe not believing the lady snd noticed there was no sign board indeed.

Closed?
Why?
Why wasn't I informed?
Why would he let go of his dreams?
He took out his phone to dial sekjin's number but realised he doesn't have it. He left the place defeated.

...

Soft sniffle left his lips as he sat in front of his computer but he couldn't help but feel betrayed. He has decided to act mature and let it be but he didn't seem to do that for more than ten minutes. He didn't know why exactly he was crying but he still cried to get all his emotions out of his heart.

Soon the doorbell of genius lab rang, startling yoongi. He wiped his face quickly and dashed towards the door opening it and quickly got back at his seat, not showing his almost swollen face to the visitor.

"heard you didn't have your coffee today yoongi-shi? Here" said the manager handing him the coffee which yoongi thankfully received and took a sip from it.

Seokjin hyung.

Yoongi thought as the bitter beverage hit his tongue his head snapped upwards and his eyes met with a pair of familiar ones. And the older S's eyes widen in surprise. "and he's your new personal assistant, Kim seokjin" manager said and seokjin greeted him with a polite smile.

"you closed the cafe?" yoongi asked as the manager exited the room.

"yeah, that didn't pay my bills" jin shrugged.

"And didn't tell me?" yoongi said with a thick voice.

"You wouldn't have let me if i had told you earlier" jin reasoned.

"But you blame me for not telling you about the cafe but what did you do, Min suga!? How dare you hide that you were the legendary singer of Agust-d?!!" jin exaggerated.

"you like taehyung so what was the use of telling you about me?" yoongi said with a Sulking pout.

"I do like taehyung but that doesn't mean I like 'like' him. He's just a person I idolise" jin accepted.

"you like tall, handsome guys and - let's leave it, I don't care anymore" yoongi complained, pout still prominent on his lips.

"I like talk people but I won't mind the height 5'6 you know" jin said and yoongi looked at him with delighted eyes.

"then-" yoongi started but was interrupted by jin.

"please push me if I make you uncomfortable" jin advised wrapping his arm around his waist pulling him closer and soon yoongi could feel soft lips against his.

The kiss was gentle. Yoongi could hear his heartbeat ringing loud in his ears as he felt firecrackers burning in his belly. It was dreamy but the hands holding him tight could tell it wasn't.

"I hope you know my answer now" jin said breaking the kiss and the door swung open suddenly with a loud bang revealing a wild taehyung.

"HYUNG, WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY PHONE!?" he yelled as he entered the room shocking the pair.

"What? Am I late?" taehyung asked with a raised eyebrows.

"certainly" yoongi commented with a smile and the room filled with laughters.

»•» 🌸 «•«

-End-