🌸

❣

"someone? Okay? Then come, I'll teach you how to bake one" jin said telling yoongi to follow him and yoongi did the same.

It has been almost half an hour since jin taught yoongi how to bake a cupcake and since then the pale guy is designing that little piece of dessert. He's focused as his eyes are stuck on the dessert closely, eyebrows knitted and tongue stuck out, making him look even cuter.

"Are you done?" jin asked for the forth time and received the same response for the forth time when the younger placed his index finger in front of his glossy lips with an annoyed huff.

"Done!" yoongi announced with a triumph smile and jin gave him an appreciative smile.

Yoongi sucked a breath and took the dessert in his hand and descended towards jin.

"this is for you" he said breathy holding the plate out for jin making his eyes widen. Jin could sense his blood rushing towards his cheeks abms he is ears turned red quickly. The shorter boys head hung low so that jin couldn't see his beetred face but he forgot he wasn't covering his crimson neck neither could he cover his red knuckles.

Jin took the plate, too embarrassed and shocked to say anything but his soul left his body when he eyed the words written on the dessert.

'I like U' <3

That was written their because there was absolutely no space left for him to write 'you' properly. If his face wasn't red earlier then he was sure now it definitely was. It wasn't that jin didn't know Yoongi's little crush on him but he didn't expect the confession.

"I am r-really sorry hyung! I'll thro-" yoongi stuttered trying to take the plate back, too anxious to confront the older but was stopped by jin.

"what are you sorry for? For liking me? Or for telling it?" jin asked confused and yoongi just shook his head, not knowing the answer himself. Because the answer is yoongi wasn't actually sorry but sorry was just a weapon to him if things got out of hand.

" even if you decided to change your mind but I. WON'T. LET. YOU. WASTE. FOOD!!" jin said dramatically to lighten the mood and yoongi chuckled.

Jin divided the small cupcake into smaller halves and placed one part in his mouth and felt it melt instantly and placed other in front of Yoongi's lips telling him to open his mouth and placed it into his mouth as he did.

"that was good! Good job yoongi-ah!" jin said giving yoongi a thumbs up. And the younger smiled proudly.

"Ah, you have-" jin started saying pointing at his left corner as yoongi looked at him but decided to cut himself and instead he placed his hand on younger's nape pulling him closer and licking the icing from the corner of Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi's body freezed, not able to process what just happened. Before he could react the older leaned back.

"let's leave yoongi, its getting late" jin advised removing his apron and yoongi followed behind, not knowing how to bring the topic about what just happened. So he left it for some other day.

"bye yoongi-ah. It was nice meeting you" jin said confusing yoongi about his weird selection of words but decided to let it go, too tired to ask or even speak. With a 'bye' they parted their ways.

He didn't react? Jin thought feeling a bit heavy hearted. He was expecting a reaction from younger, wanted to know if he was serious about him liking him back. Jins instincts made him do that silly thing back in the cafe but the lack of emotion on Yoongi's face invoked his insecurities.

I shouldn't have done that!? I must be crazy to think it was okay to kiss anyone out of nowhere! I must have sounded like a freaking creep! Jins head was flooded with thoughts but he took a deep breath. "who cares, it's all over" and all the thoughts disappeared leaving jin with this empty feeling.

»•» 🌸 «•«