🌸

❣

Yoongi decided to let things the way it was. "Ah, yes that's right. I am the same person who comes to your café everyday and doesn't know anything about you. So, you don't have to worry about me badmouthing you and can trust me with your little secret" Yoongi said with an assuring smile.

"it's not like that. I would have told you if there actually was something" seokjin lied weakly.

"fine. I'll be in that table, just in case you decided to break the wall" yoongi said before he made his way towards the table and plopped down with a huff. He doesn't know what annoyed his the most, the fact that 'seokjin' didn't tell him or seokjin didn't tell 'him'. He picked up the perfect bitter coffee and took a sip aggressively.

"I swear, I'll die because of high blood pressure someday and I'm gonna blame it on this man" yoongi said to particularly no one as he opened the mail and a bunch of profiles flashed on his screen.

"Kim ga on, 6.2ft.? No way, this guy will make me look short" yoongi scrolled down rejecting the said man.

"Kim seo-jun? He looks too good for his own good" said yoongi scrolling down.

"you look busy" said a honey voice getting Yoongi's attention.

"No No. Its nothing. It is just-" yoongi placed the phone on the table closing it abd gestured seokjin to take the seat In front.

" I thought about your offer and realised you really are a safe option to share something with" seokjin said placing his boba tea on the table before settling down.

"you made a good choice! Seokjin-shi" yoongi exclaimed trying to contain his excitement.

"jin is fine or you can call me hyung, if that makes you comfortable" jin said waving his hand.

"okay, jin-hyung!" yoongi said making jin smile. Jin liked the way it sounded.

"you don't follow idols hyung? You don't like them?" yoongi tried to test seokjin's honesty.

"No? I do follow many idols" jin said with a shrug.

"so.. Who's your favourite idol?" yoongi trailed down, somewhat hoping to hear his own name, which was nearly impossible right now.

"Kim Taehyung!! He's so handsome, with a good height, sharp jaw and godly features!" jin told with enthusiasm.

"is that your ideal type?" yoongi asked again, trying to find out something.

"pretty much, yes?" jin said without batting his eyes.

"and, who is your ideal type yoongi?" jin asked and yoongi replies with 'same' half heartedly. And the atmosphere turned serious.

"Ah, you are my regular customer is what you said... but you are actually the 'only' customer I have?" seokjin said trailing down and Yoongi's jaw dropped. That was literally the last thing he was expecting to hear. He couldn't wrap his head around how this wonderful cafe doesn't have customers.

" And its not 'now a days' thing but its been the same since the beginning"jin remembered and yoongi gave him a questioned look.

" I know, it's new for you but people living around here knows about it. Actually, me and my ex boyfriend started this business with a joint loan and when we broke up he created a huge scene and the cafe was vandalized" jin paused for a second before continuing " some of the customers were mistreated too and that was the last time when I had customers here until you showed up".

"I even considered closing the cafe but dropped the plan because of a certain 'regular customer who arrives at 10 am' jin said wryly.

" that's sad "yoongi said absentmindedly.

" hmm but the thing which is even more sad is that you're not drinking your coffee, you don't like it? "jin commented eying the abandoned coffee.

" oh? No? It's good, i was just-"yoongi picked up the long forgotten coffee before taking a sip of it, thinking about the list of questions he was about to ask jin. But a ring interrupted him. After receiving the call he discovered it was his manger informing about him being late.

" I am really sorry hyung" he apologized for interruption as he disconnected the call.

"it's okay you should return to your work yoongi-ah" jin suggested with a smile.

"I think so too but remember one thing hyung, you need to work for your dreams. We only get what we what if we have the determination to catch life by its horns and ride the tiger. Even though, tigers don't have horns but you get my point, right?" yoongi ranted.

" yes, I know what you mean yoongi. But, don't worry i am sure there will be customers tomorrow "jin said with determination, taking the last sip.

" how do you know that? "yoongi asked perplexed

" I just know"jin said with a bitter smile. Yoongi wanted to ask the reason but he stopped for some reason, and exited the cafe putting the mask back on.

»•» 🌸 «•«