10: fluff

{450 words}

It's morning and you wake up on Tubbo and you see him scrolling on Twitter. "Morning." Smiled Toby. "Uh- morning. Um... sorry for sleeping on you..." Y/n mumbled. "Oh, no, no, no! Don't worry. It's okay!" Beamed Tubbo bright fully. You smile and stare at Tubbo. Admiring his looks, his soft puffy hair, his brown beautiful eyes, his rosy cheeks, and his smile. Not knowing that he was doing the same thing you were doing. "You look so adorable and cute." Y/n whispers. "You are too." He replied. "Wait- you- YOU HEARD ME?" You yelled. Y/n slapped her hand on her mouth and start playfully/fake crying. She gets up and faces Tubbo. "Wanna just hang out all day?" You ask. "Why not?" Toby laughed.

Tubbo POV:

[What would I do without Y/n? I mean- she's amazing and all, but I don't think I deserve her...] I get up and face Y/n and our eyes lock. For some reason, I started staring at Y/n's lips and bit mine. I saw in the corner of my eyes that she was too. It was silent for a good 30 seconds until we started to lean in filling the gap between us. Our lips started to meet until...

"GUYS!" Tom yelled slamming the door open bursting into my room. Y/n and shot our heads to face Tommy really fast shuffling away from each other on the bed. "What- WHAT WHERE YOU GUYS DOING?" Tommy shrieked. "Erm- I- we were... um-" Y/n and I started mumbling. "Never mind. Don't wanna know and don't really care." Tommy turned around about to walk out.

Y/n POV:

Our lips were about to touch until my stupid brother came bursting in. Our heads shot to turn Tommy so fast. "GUYS!" Tommy slammed the door open. "W-what- WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING?" Tommy shrieked. We started mumbling trying to find good excuses, but nothing came up. "Never mind. Don't wanna know and don't really care." He walked out and turned in my direction and winked at me with thumbs up. That creepy weirdo. I could storm all the way over there and slap him across the face, but I didn't. Well in my mind I did.

I wanted to kiss Toby, but I just thought it was too awkward. [Maybe next time] I thought to myself with my head hanging low. I lifted my head up to see Toby behind me playing with my hair. I found it relaxing so I laid on his lap while he was platting it and playing. Tubbo lowered his head down and placed a light kiss on my forehead which made me and Tubbo blushing furiously.

{A/n}

AHH SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER- JUST TRYNA KEEP UPDATING IT! :)