Five

It's the following morning and you wake up Tommy delicately since you do not need to wake him up frantic. 

"Psstt," you whisper. "Tommy, wake up you moron. We're attending to Tubbo's nowadays!" Y/n whispers energetically. 

"What time is it?" Tom asks rubbing his eyes and yawning.

 "Time for you to urge up." You Bother. 

"I'm being genuine Y/n. What's the time?" He inquires once more. 

"Because all of your friend's house is like 3 hours absent from here, it's 5:00 within the morning." 

"WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY?" Tommy hollers. 

"I'm half joking!"

"It's 5:01 am." You chuckle. 

Tommy groans. "Whatever, get out. I'm going to get ready." Tom sighs. 

You walk out and listen a sudden talk. "Wait," Tommy says. 

"What do you need?" Y/n inquires. 

"We're not attending to Tubbo's. We're going to the park. That's where we're all assembly up." He chuckles. 

"WHAT? Whyyyyy??" You whimper. 

"Now get outta here." 

"Fine." You talk. You walk out of his room and take a shower. 

_

Your steaming hot shower warmed you up and you to get changed. You dry yourself and pick your change for the day because the one you picked last night had terrible taste.

You were pleased of what you picked; you too wore a leather brown bag that you simply got for your birthday from Tommy. It had a little bee on it within the center with words underneath them saying; 

'I love bees.' 

You bring earphones that coordinated your furnish and put them on and begun playing your favorite tune that was discharged not long back. '

Life by the Seaside' by Tubbo.

It's 6:00 and Y/n and Tommy chosen to capture the train to their put. And of course, it took 3 hours to induce there but another 30 minutes since they were hungry and had to purchase a few foods along the way. 

You both walk to the stop and eat your meals. 

It's presently 9:57 am and you've wrapped up your nourishment. Y/n and Tommy wait by making TikTok's and Instagram posts. Tubbo got a notice from the posts and see that you simply folks are at the stop as of now holding up. So, he gets dressed as quick as he can and calls Lani in the event that she needed to come. Of course, she needed to come so she took a fast shower and got dressed.

Their father drove them down to the stop since it would take as well long to walk down there. It took almost 5 minutes max and Y/n sees Tubbo and Lani. Tommy moans seeing that he had brought his small sister, Lani with him but didn't truly intellect or care.

"Tubbo!" You shouted enthusiastically. Y/n and Tubbo ran up to each other and embraced. "Hello there, Lani! I didn't know you were coming!" You screech. 

Around 10 minutes afterward George and Wilbur had appeared up at the same time and Niki and Jack fair had come five minutes some time recently them. It was energizing for Y/n and Lani to meet up with SMP individuals in genuine life since they had never some time recently. 

"Who's this?" Jack inquired. 

"It's my sister you dipshit," Tommy furrows. 

"OHH- THIS IS HER?" Jack said shockingly. 

"YES!" Everybody said at the precise same time. They all giggled apparently finding that was amusing.

"She looks nothing like you, Tommy. You guys just share the hair, that's all." Tubbo said grinning. 

"Pfft, nO. We have the precise same appearance. I mea- look at us, we're identical twins!" Tommy said gladly. 

"I wagered you fair can't confront that she's prettier than you." Nihachu chuckled. 

"Goodness, halt complimenting me. If it's not too much trouble!" Y/n says in a moronically luxurious voice. 

Everybody chuckled but Tommy where he was rolling his eyes. "I have a ton simps you know," Tommy attempted bragging. 

"Likely," You said rolling your eyes.

Y/n's Spotify Playlist restarted and had her favorite tune playing. Tubbo recognized the melody that played through her earphones and realized Y/n was playing his melody. She put back on the earphones to tune in to the tune until Tubbo halted her to inquire her what she was playing.

 "Hey Y/n, what song is that?" He inquired. 

"Goodness. It's called 'Life by The Sea'. " You chuckle. 

"I wrote that-" You simply cut him off by saying, "I know. I find it truly catchy, really!" 

"You do?"Tubbo asks gladly. He checked what playlist it was in, and it said 'My Favs'. 

He put on a pleased face that made you begin chuckling. "You are a truly great artist. You ought to compose more music!" Y/n shouts. 

"Affirm." He concurred. George and Jack observed you folks conversation and begin chuckling. 

"What?" Y/n and Tubbo say in sync. 

"Oh, nothing. You guys are just adorable." George snickers. 

"I wagered you both would make a charming couple." Prodded Jack. 

"WHAAT??" Y/n's brother shouts. "NO WAY SHE'S DATING THAT CLINGY WEIRDO." You all looked at each other confused and start laughing. 

"I was JOKING. Chill, Tommy." Jack laughs although he also wasn't. Tommy stood in embarrassment.

"What do you guys wanna do now since we're all now together?" asked Wilbur. "LET'S GO TO THE STR*P CLUB!" Tubbo yelled aloud jokingly. Lani dropped her mouth open. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, TOBY?" Lani yelled. "I WAS JOKING. I WAS JOKING. I WAS JOKING. I WAS JOKING. I WAS JOKING." Tubbo cried out.

Everybody chuckled. "Erm, let's go to the Arcade, I figure?" You recommended. 

Everybody concurred and Wilbur drove everybody there.

(imagine he owns a bus-)

As they got there, they rapidly went straight to laser tagging. They were in there for nearly an hour and 30 minutes. A bunch of fans came up to them and asked for photos like conventional at anything point they go out. It was presently night and they all cleared out. It was just Tommy, Y/n, Lani and, Tubbo. 

"Hey, guys, wanna sleep at my house for tonight? I mean, it is the summer break after all..." Tubbo recommended. You all concur once once more and walk to Tubbo's and Lani's house.

1017 words