Who are they?

"Mom!" I yell as I walk down stairs. "Can you take me to school? I missed the bus!" I ask as I walk into the kitchen and grab my bag from the floor. "Yes angel." She smiles and grabs her keys to the car. I follow her out and slip into the passenger seat as she starts the car. We drive the little ways to the school before I hop out after giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye momma love you." I said quickly as rush up to the school,already hearing the first bell ring. "Bye love you too angel!" I hear her call as I slip my headphones in. I put on black veil brides and walk up the stairs to hell. I walk in just as the second bell rang. I groan and walk all the way to my locker to get my history book. I walk into Mrs.Hawthorn's class 10 minutes late and slip into my seat in the back. "Its nice of you to join us Mary." I hear her say. I smirk and nod my head, which makes my long bangs fall into my face. She begins teaching as I draw in my note book. The whole day drags on like that until I hear the last bell ring. I sigh greatfuly and rush to my locker. I hear the horrid sound of Maria AKA Barbie Bitch behind me. "Haven't you learned that wearing crap like that will get you hurt?" She smirks evily. I looked down to my Bon Jovi T-shirt and skinny jeans. I roll my eyes and turn to open my locker door. As I open it, a picture of my mom and me standing with a black 1967 chevy impala fell out. She quickly picked it up and frowned. "That's such an ugly car! And you look so stupid carrying that little toy around!" I snatch the picture away from her with anger. "Fuck off Maria!" I seethe, which seemed to work because she took off down the hall in her skimpy little skirt and heels. I slowly look back at the picture. I was maybe one or two at the time and mom was holding me in her arms. She was sitting on top of the car and looked like she was laughing at something. I sigh and put the photo in my back pocket. I slam my locker shut and head outside to see the deserted parking lot. I sigh,knowing I'm going to have to walk home. I listen to my music and sing along as i make my way down the road and run into a small deserted sub area with just one house left standing. I walk up the front steps to my house and rush in,closing the door behind me. I call for my mom, and I get no answer. I call again,only to hear a muffled scream. I grab a knife out of the kitchen and took of to our attic where I hear the screams coming from. I brake down the locked wooden door and stare at the horrid site in front of me. My mother was held at knife point by a woman with black eyes. Pitch black ones like I saw in one of moms books. "Hello darling Mary." Smirks the woman,her white teeth shining in the fluorescent light. I held the knife up and look at her then my mom. "What are you, what do you want?" I ask quietly, making my way around the thing. "I'm a demon, and I want you of course." She giggles . "Why would you want me?" I growl lowly. She laughs before replying."Momma never told you? Your daddy has been missing and his bestie wants you to lure him in!" I glare at her before speaking "Let my mom go." I seethe. "Only if you come with me." Replies the woman. Mom looks at me and mouths,"go to Jimmy's." Before I could nod my mom elbows the woman in the stomach making her double over. Then the fight went from there. They were biting,slapping,punching and scratching at each other. I heard my mom scream Go! And I take off running for the door only to have it slam shut. I stare in shock then look at the window. I make a run for it and jump, shattering the glass and falling the two stories down onto my perfectly placed trampoline. I land with a grunt and quickly roll off,landing my feet onto the ground. I grab my mom's spare keys out the garage and jump in the car. I start it and take off out the driveway and down the street, heading to Jimmy's two towns over.