Chapter 1: What a Normal Town

We then see an alien child eating floating popcorn, and as he's about to take a sip from his drink a hand comes from out of view and tugs on his antenna and proceeds to drag him out of the cinema as the movie continues to play in the background. The alien who grabbed him was his mother.

(The song at the top can be played now)

As the scene cuts to the outside of the cinema, focused on a Humaniacs poster of the movie that was just playing, the focus zooms out a bit to show 2 other aliens, a jock and a cheerleader, walking along.

As mother and son are seen walking out of the theatre, the mother is heard scolding her son.

"what did I tell you about these kinds of movies?"

The boy begrudgingly responds with, "it was almost over!", and "besides, they're all the same."

The mother quickly retorts with, "that's not true."

They're conversation is soon droned out as the song Lollipop plays and a large view of the town is shown, as well as many other aliens going about their everyday lives. There are also different versions of the hover car being driven.

The aliens are doing many different things, there is a male alien leaning against a power pole reading a newspaper, and a police alien talking to a couple who have a stroller as the mother and son previously shown are seen walking past them.

The officer is playing what you would think is an alien baby, which technically it is, except it hasn't hatched yet.

"Oh ho, goochie goochie goo."

"you know, he looks just like his father."

The egg burps. and the officer stands and looks at the couple with amusement.

"Just like his father."

Then a woman alien is seen walking her dog but then stops when her dog goes to use the bathroom on a lamp pole. The dog, which just so happens to looks like a xenomorph, then pees acid which burns through the metal pole. And as they continue along their way once the dog has finished his business, the mother and son are seen again getting into A blue hover car, both with displeased looks, and hover away.

As they are hovering away they pass by a gas station, and a, I'm guessing, a city worker sweeping up rocks into a large pile. As he's doing so thunder is heard, he looks above him to see storm clouds rolling in, he then looks back down and says with major distaste "ohhh, I hate the rain". Right after saying that he is hit in the head by a rock. He then sweeps a few of the rocks into a storm drain in frustration. An alien man walks in front of the worker holding his hand ou, like anyone would do to feel rain drops, while looking up at the sky and as he sees the 'rain', he pulls out an umbrella from seemingly nowhere ( the guy probably has a minecraft inventory) looks straight ahead, breaths in and says "raining rocks and dogs, great!".

The storm clouds move and show the sun again, and 3 girl children aliens are seen playing their version of hop scotch as the blue hover car, still holding the mother and son zooms past them. We then see the car going up a hill and towards an observatory.

(Sorry for taking such a long time to update, school has been a pain in the ass but I do plan to update more now since I have finally found some motivation to keep the story going)