Prologue

At the edge of a cliff sits a hovering pink car with 2 passengers inside it. These passengers aren't exactly normal, and that's because they are aliens. Not only that but they appear to be teenagers, that are out alone, at night, oh dear.... 

The 2 teen aliens are out on a date. The song 'Earth Angel' is playing from the car stereo, classy. The girl is the first to talk.

 "I've never gone parking before, I'm really not that kind of a girl". 

The guy then tells her.

 "well I'm not the kind of a guy that would go with, that kind of a girl".

 The girl is slightly confused and responds with, "oh that's so sweet, I think".

 With the female obviously being a little scared, the guy 'tries' to calm her by saying, "there's nothing to be afraid of" while slowly leaning in for a kiss, the girl following his actions.

But before their lips can connect, a giant robot head slowly rises in front of the car scaring the 2. They immediately start screaming, of course, and the guy backs away from the cliff quickly while the girl states " I knew this would happen if we made-out".

(Sure, whatever you say hun)

The guy is then quick to hit the gas and speeds away from the robot as quick as he can. The car goes busting through a white fence and speeds onto a highway. As the teens try to get away, the robot shoots what appears to be some sort of laser beam at a gas station causing it to explode, while also causing the gas station sign to fall over blocking the teenagers from escaping.

The robot harshly lands in front of them causing a harsh vibration through the ground. And just as the robot was about to crush the teens with one of its giant metal feet, it is shot by a tank. The shot came from the military. After the general compliments the soldier that took the shot he looks through a pair of binoculars and sees the 2 teens running away to safety, while leaving the pink hover car behind.

(R.I.P pink hover car)

As the general looks up towards the entrance of the giant robot/spaceship thing he can see the door sliding open revealing an alien, that somewhat resembles a human astronaut, with one giant eye for a face. As the alien makes its way down from a ramp that had came out when the door opened, it comes to a stop and takes a few seconds to look around the area.

 Then, out of nowhere, the alien suddenly shoots lasers from its giant eye at the military, disintegrating soldiers and equipment. The general takes action yelling "FIRE AT WILL" to his remaining soldiers ready to attack the alien with full force. But the bullets from the guns don't even come close to penetrating the aliens skin, there appears to be some sort of shield protecting it. The alien then sends what looks like a beacon from his staff to summon more aliens. As more aliens appear, they also start shooting beams at the remaining military. 

The general, obviously terrified, continues to shout "KEEP FIRING, KEEP FIRING, KEEP FIRING" and also gives the command "KILL EVERY LAST ALIEN". But he and the other officer that is in the car fail to notice the leader alien appear in front of the vehicle. The alien towers over them while laughing menacingly and shoots them with its laser off screen.

Turns out the event was just part of a movie being played in a cinema.