t wentytwo

one more week until a three week break from school.

jisung was clearly impatient in his classes; fidgeting and never sitting still. of course the teachers had to pile up an unhealthy amount of homework and projects due on the same day.

"library after school?" seungmin nudged jisung as they walked down the halls. the two both had projects for the same teachers as well as homework. they figured it would be easier to work together although they were in different periods.

"i'll text the others to see if they'd come too." jisung told seungmin, making him nod.

the two parted ways to head to their next class. jisung sat in his assigned seat, checking his phone before the bell rung.

messages from minho popped up reading:

i know you're in school right now but i miss you :(

tell me if you need help with anything! i bet you have a lot going on this week

i'll stop by after school to give you some sweets!! it might make me late for class but it's not important anyways LOL

okay sorry for spamming your phone!! don't stress too much <3!

jisung smiled at his phone reading the texts, looking around once he noticed. he quickly typed a reply;

you're so cute omg </3 i'm going to the library after school with some friends to work on projects and such!! dont be late for your class!

the loud bell rung in the students ears making them take their seats and put their phones in their pockets. the teacher began their lecture and introduced new assignments for the students to complete.

"i'm outside the school with some snacks! i kinda bought a lot since you told me you'll be with your friends." minho spoke through the phone. he looked at his hand holding a bag full of food.

jisung was with seungmin, jeongin, and felix— already teasing him about how jisung couldn't live a second without mentioning or speaking to minho in any way.

"hope you didn't spend too much, you didn't have to." jisung said as felix dragged him to walk faster with his phone up to his ear.

"it really wasn't a problem baby! as long as you all eat good, you shouldn't worry."

they hung the call up shortly after they spot each other in the schools parking lot. jisung told his friends what minho did, the three celebrating a little too loud over food as jisung jogged over to minho.

"hey pretty boy." minho held the side of jisungs face, giving him a small kiss.

"you're lips are always so soft." jisung said randomly causing minho to laugh.

"good to know." minho chuckled and lifted his arm to hand over the bag of food to jisung. jisung opened it to see drinks, chips, and other things you would find in a convenient store.

"thank you.. babe." jisung almost whispered the foreign word.

"you don't have to call me anything if you're not ready. dont force yourself." minho tells him. even if he desperately wanted cute nicknames, he still found it cute how jisung tried to say it naturally. that was more than enough.

jisung nodded as minho patted the top of his head. "they're waiting for me, i'll call you later?" jisung pointed to the group of friends who were eyeing the bag in his hand, hungrily.

"oh right! i'll see you soon!" minho jumped, remembering the things that needed to be done. he gave a quick kiss goodbye before the two turned opposite directions.

"dips on these!" felix pushed the rest away, taking the bag from jisung hand and began pulling out snacks.