e ightteen

another week passed by fairly quickly. the last bell rung, dismissing the high schoolers out to enjoy their weekends.

"is minho picking you up?" changbin bumped into jisung as they walked outside.

he nodded, "gonna stay at his place for the week, why?"

"can he drive me home?" changbin shot a smile in hopes it would make jisung say yes. jisung sighed nodding slightly.

"you gotta ask him yourself though." jisung said making changbin groan.

"come on~" changbin whined.

jisung linked arms with changbin's, dragging him towards the familiar car he knew too well. "you said you needed a ride."

"does this mean you told your mom about minho? like— you two are official official?" changbin brings up as they started to walk.

"oh, not all! i use hyunjin as excuses."

minho greeted the two of them, asking how their day was as usual.

"changbin, right? do you need a ride?" minho offered.

jisung slapped minho's arm, receiving a confused look. "why do you have to be so nice?"

"i'm sorry?" minho said, laughing. he didn't know he just ruined a moment for jisung to embarrass changbin.

"if you don't mind, can you give me one?" changbin asked, scratching the back of his neck, afraid to take up the offer.

"yeah of course! just tell me to where!" minho smiled at him then took jisungs hand to the passengers side. he opened his door as changbin went to hop in the back.

changbin held in a laugh as he saw minho reach over to put jisung's seatbelt on.

"i've never seen someone do that before." changbin whispered to jisung once minho closed the car door.

"i haven't either until i met him. it's cute though." jisung shrugged.

the drivers side opened, "ready?" minho asked getting ready to drive. the two giving a nod.

"babe, try this drink and tell me how it is." minho pulled a cup out of the cup holder handing it to jisung. jisung took a sip, taking another as he swallowed.

"good right? i made it myself." minho said proudly.

"it is." jisung said, swirling the drink around in his hand.

"you can finish it if you want." minho glanced shortly at him making jisung immediately taking another sip with his permission.

after dropping changbin off, the two were in minhos house, doing their own thing.

jisung went into minhos room taking over his desk to finish the small amount of homework he had to do. minho cleaned up after his cats as well as feed them.

jisung hummed to the song in his earphones, not knowing minho was entering the room. he wrote down a few words and highlighted his notes. minho smiled softly, leaning against the door frame.

"almost done, beautiful?" minho went over to jisung, his arms draping over his shoulders with his head resting on top of jisungs.

"mhm." jisungs arms stretched and cracked his knuckles. minho took his hand, leading him onto his bed.

jisung laid down onto the mattress— minho beginning to climb on top of him. his knee went between jisungs thighs while the other went outside. minhos hands found jisungs, intertwining their fingers and holding them down.

the familiar scene made the two blush.

"are you okay with this?" minho asked making the boy nod.

"i need to hear you say it baby."

"more than okay. please just— do something." jisung breathed out. soon their lips touched, molding together perfectly.

jisung lifted his head up eager to get more of what was happening. the kiss deepened as the boys grew hungry for each other. their lips parted, a string of saliva following. the two giggled slightly still not used to kissing until they were out of breath.

they both knew what they wanted.