preassure

(THIS IS A DRAFT THAT I HAVENT TOUCHED IN FOREVER ITS KINDA RUSHED CAUSE I MEED TO GET SMTH OUT FOR YALL SORRYYY)

(Eating disorder,hate and seggsulizing kind of and a panic attack)

Yea sure being a famous streamer and YouTuber isn't easy. Everyone knew that but George's stress levels where above the chart.

He could barely get out of bed without feeling gross.

A few days back George was scrolling threw twitter like normal until he saw an hate Post. Or not hate but..

The post was a picture of George smirking. The post had some disgusting detail. All the things they wish they could do to him. It made George disgusted to look at himself after that.

He also found some about his weight and his slim wrists. It didn't bother him at first but the moment he ate his McDonald's meal on stream that's when everything got worse.

He spotted a few comments saying.

"OH looks like he's eating PROBABLY WONT FINISH IT HA"

Or

"When we mean eat we don't mean get fat ew.."

It was really pitting George in a depressive state. He still made YouTube videos an acted like himself but restless nights met with bad eyebags.

His concerned fans kept checking up on him but he played it off. His friends also kept asking him and he said he was fine.

Except it wasn't. He had to remind himself to eat. Force the food down his throat there was no perfect in him when he got to the mirror.

Sometimes he was so hot and shaky. Like he couldn't breathe like he was under a gallon of sand. Hot tears running down his face. His face red and  his eyes dark and dim.

He felt too needy so he never reached out for anyone or asked for help. Most of the videos where recorded on his own. He would reply with quick simple messages for his friends.

His friends where worried sick.

George acted so off..and didn't look happy and his laughs didn't see as real as before.

George felt like he was acting too needy like he was begging someone to lose his v card with him. So he stopped talking to barely anyone.

He wanted to satisfy his friends and supporters. He owes them everything.

But he thought that now since he was skinny. Not needy enough he could come back as good as ever.

Perfect the way they deserved.

Karl was worried..

So he booked a ticket to England. He got George's address via dream. Yes he would be tagged along but he did it wad the wrong time. Kark understood.

On his way he overthinked maybe George was dead, but he was still uploading. What if he was being forced. But to push the thoughts out his head a nap before hand.

He jolted awake as the plane landed on the bumpy track. His taxi would be there in half an hour. So he got up and ate at the airport.

Britain was a very busy place to say the least, but the food was good kinda different to American food. He walked to a shop and brought some British things for George and himself.

George.

The one thing worrying himnat the back of his old this whole time. He sighed snd walked away with a bag and waited 5 more minutes until the taxi arrived.

~time skip to when Karl's at George's house cause I'm really tired~

Karl shared as he grabbed the weak handle. He took a few breathes before awnsering. Straight away you could smell a wife of heavy air spray.and it was tidy fairly.

It looked like nothing had be touched to much. He would have thought George was fine, but he heard nothing and gently closed the door behind him not to startle anyone.

"George.?" He said merely above a whisper. At that point a tiny figure revealed themselves..

"GEORGE!" Karl shouted running up to hug him.

His frame was tiny and worryingly skinny. His eye bags were like black sacks and his eyes were puffy and his nose was snotty.

"K-karl..?" Shocked he hugged back

"G-george what happened you you w-why won't you speak to us." George and Karl started crying.

"I'm ugly Karl.. I'm too needy Karl no one loves me." he cried into Karl shoulder. Karl felt himself break.

He held George by his slim waist. "Don't ever speak about yourself like that your never needy and George..,"

George looked up at him wiping away is tears.

"I love you"

They lent in to kiss and conjoined lips. They felt like they hadn't been touched for so long. George was jn shock but haply now.

When they pulled away George smiled.

"I love you to Karl..I'm sorry."

Karl smiled. "Let's get this cleaned up and then work on you" George smiled.

(I wrote this on a buss anyways get it)