lying and bad revenge pt.2

Karl ran to George giving him the biggest hug ever. He looked at him worried.

"Oh my god baby are you okay is anything severe?!" He asked panicking.  George laughed at his actions.

"No baby just a couple of burns and wounds" and the crutches but that was obvious.

Karl sighes in relief and smiled. "I'm so glad your alive and about that man he's not dead but almost."

George raised an eyebrow. "We treated him and locked him on the very last ground." George looked surprised.

"I don't want to hear him...please" George hated when this happened and the fact that some one was being killed beneef his feet and hearing their blood curdling screams made him feel sick to the stomach.

Karl nodded.

"Do you want to take a bath together love?" He asked softly George smiled and nodded.

-----

"I know it burns baby I'm sorry" Karl says before rinsing the soap off of George's back.

When it stops George leans back so the back of his head leaning against Karl's chest "I love you" he says before kissing Karl, Karl smiling wide then kissing all his face.

"I love you too"

-----

They were both tangled together in bed. George fast asleep I'm Karl's chest. Karl lied awake.

He carefully got up and went down to the basement.

--- (Sorry for all the time skips-),
Tw/blood/mentions of torturing and abuse.

Karl got back from abusing sapnap fresh blood painted Karl's face and clothes.

He had a quick shower and went to check on his baby quickly. Everything was fine and he kissed his forehead before grabbing a monster. (Don't even think about it)

He told dream to carry on his job of torturing sapnap till he was how George left him but worse.

While he finished he quickly did some paperwork then went upstairs again tangling himself in the one he lived dearly.

He kissed his face all over then pulled him in kissing him on the nose before going to sleep.

(This is not the exact end and the high-school one might come back aswem :))