Chapter 7: A Horny Psychopath

*Hey guys, thanks for being patient! I was debating of making one really long chapter or two slightly shorter ones and I decided on two shorter ones instead. Hope you guys don't mind, but the next chapter is gonna be shorter than usual. Also sorry for the cliffhanger, I hope this chapter makes up for it! Warning: slight sexual content, violence, and murder.*

"Oh Y/N, don't you get it? I'm opening my heart to you. I'm being forward. I'm being honest. Trust matters in a relationship, and I'm tired of keeping things from you." He steps closer backing me against the alley wall, his hands resting on the wall, trapping me.
"I love you. I loved you the moment I saw you at the diner. I wanted nothing more than to storm in and fuck you in front of everyone, letting them know that you belong to me and me only. Though, I suppose that wasn't a proper way to approach you. So, I had to follow you instead. Study your pattern, memorize your schedule, practice what to say to you when you were finally alone. The park was perfect to finally approach you." B/N smirks as he leans close, a dark glint in his eyes as he cups my cheeks in his hands. "You're upset with me now for last night, sure. But, you and I can make this work now. No more hiding, no more secrets. Just us." Saying this, B/N parts his lips. A long, thick, tongue snakes out of his fang-filled mouth. "God, I could fuck you against this wall right now." He says in a seductive tone leaning in.
Words couldn't form. The only thing I could do was stand there and listen to this psychopath's venomous words. I was terrified. "You're fucking insane." Was the first thing that came to mind, so I said it. B/N just chuckles. "Maybe, but I wouldn't want to be any other way." I freeze in place as I feel his lips against my cheek, followed by the hot, wet sensation of a tongue trailing along my neck before he whispers, "And if you tell anyone, I'll kill them, too." He says. "Too?" I reply nervously. B/N doesn't reply as he takes my hand into his, intertwining his fingers along mine as he nips at my ear. "I'll be by later tonight, darling." He whispers in my ear as he pulls away. He simply gives a crooked smile with lust in his eyes while he takes his leave out of the alley and down the street.
I take a moment to register what the fuck just happened. Everything he told me...what he did to me. My "boyfriend" was just a fucking crazy person. My attention is drawn back to TK who is still waiting for me across the street. I peek out and look around, making sure B/N still isn't lurking around before I take a shaky breath in, and cross the street.
"Thank God, you're back." They say with a sigh of relief. But that relief is gone the moment they see the look on my face. "What happened?" They ask seeing my distraught face. "B/N is a fucking psycho." I say rubbing my neck and adjusting my pants. What the fuck is wrong with me and why is there a sensation between my legs that won't go away? I adjust my pants for the second time and shake the dirty thoughts out of my mind.
"I can tell with that hickey there. No shame in either of you, huh?" They say clearly unaware of what was going on in my head. "A hickey? Fucker must have snuck one in while he had me against the wall." I mutter feeling the dented bite marks on my neck. "I don't need details." They say clearly uncomfortable. They grumble something I can't hear and look away with their arms crossed. I can tell they're mad, but it's not my fault my boyfriend is a horny, stalker psychopath.
"Sorry." I mumble not knowing what to say next. "It's fine. You two are really moving along, huh?" He asks. "You have no idea." I reply. After a few awkward moments, TK's attention turns back to the commotion at the diner. "I just hope it's not someone we know." TK says. "I doubt it. I only know two other people here besides you and B/N, and they're both back ho-..." I say before a realization occurs in my mind. "Oh my god...OH MY GOD..." I yell as a thought crosses my mind. "What?? What is it?" TK asks worried about my panicked state. "Lucy...she...she didn't come home last night!" I say. The words come out in a jumbled mess, but I'm too terrified to care. "Wait...you don't think-"
I don't stay long enough to hear the rest, as I speed past TK and charge into the diner, pushing aside an officer as I make my way into the kitchen. "Oh god, oh god, please, no..." I say as I enter the kitchen.
"No...no, no, NOOOO!!!" I scream as I finally spot my roommate. She's covered in blood and stab marks litter her body everywhere. Her stiff body is in a black bag about to be zipped up. I feel someone pulling me away from the scene as I scream. "No! No! Let go of me! That's my roommate! THAT'S LUCY!!" I scream as I feel tears start to pour down my face. Who...why? I am dragged back into the diner forcefully, while TK comes to my side, attempting to calm me down.
I'm immediately questioned by the police. I don't tell them anything about B/N, his threat was still racing in my mind. I'm going to have to face him tonight and deal with this on my own. I don't want anyone else to die. Lucy is dead because of me. My best friend...just gone because of that psycho. She's just...gone.

"Thanks for waking me home, TK." I mumble once we reach my apartment door. I had finally stopped crying, but my heart still ached and the guilt wouldn't leave my mind. "It's no problem. We're off for a while, so I'll be checking up on you tomorrow morning if that's alright." He asks squeezing my shoulder lightly. "Sure, thanks." I mumble. I know they were just trying to be nice, but I had to figure things out. TK steps closer and hugs me, their embrace is tight as they nuzzle against my cheek. I have to admit, their hold is comforting and I hug back. "If you need anything, I'll be a phone call away. Alright?" They say with concern. TK's always been so sweet and supportive, despite how many times I've ignored their feelings for me. I had to make it up to them. "I'll see you tomorrow morning. Try and get some sleep." They say patting my back. With that, they take their leave, head hanging low. At least I have something to look forward to tomorrow. If I make it to tomorrow...
I take one last look at TK walking away. If only I would have known the shit that was about to go down. I sighed and opened my apartment door.

*Don't forget to upvote, comment and follow me! Also follow me on TikTok if you haven't. @wifeyofyb*