i'm Confused

THE NEXT DAY

SAM POV

*Yawn* I woke up and rolled off my air mattress. I slowly got up and realized that Carly and Freddie's sleep bags were empty. I expected Freddie to still be sleeping, we stayed up pretty late last night. We went on a long walk outside, just talking about random stuff (and occasional kissing.) After we came back, I fell asleep right away, it was nice. I made my way to the kitchen and headed toward the fridge.

"Good Morning!" Carly exclaimed, "Took you a while to get up, it's 1:00 pm."

"It took me a while to sleep last night," I responded and searched the fridge for food. "Hey, how come my fridge is empty?" I asked.

"There was only one piece of bacon and Freddie ate that," Carly responded.

"Benson, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!" I tackled him to the ground and pinned him down.

"Sorry, I was hungry! And it was only one piece!" He said, sounding a little intimidated. I laughed, I had to. I got up off him and turned to Carly.

"Weakling." I muttered. He was taller than me, and he looked stronger, but he still couldn't pin me down.

"Let's go for brunch, it's too late for breakfast, and I have no food in my fridge. You can invite Spencer too," I told her.

"Sure, let me go change out of my pj's first, see ya in 10!" she said and left. I looked down at Freddie (who was still on the floor) and smirked,

"Can't get up?" I asked. He got up and glared at me,

"What was that for?!" he exclaimed. I laughed,

"You ate my bacon, what was I supposed to do, kiss you?"

"Well, you could..." I glared at him but opened my arms so that he would come. He walked toward me and kissed me. When I tried to pull away, he pulled me closer, I rolled my eyes but didn't object.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. What is going on here?" Me and Freddie quickly pulled away from each other. I pretended to examine the sink, and Freddie examined the countertops.

"Don't try to hide it, I saw you!" he teased as he walked in. I turned around to glare at him, but Freddie decided to play dumb.

"Saw what?" he asked innocently. He was a really bad liar.

"C'mon guys, you didn't even hear me open the door, and you weren't gonna stop that until I said something," he responded.

"Fine, you caught us. And if you want us to, we can show you again." I snapped. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Freddie smirk.

"No thanks. Anyways, since we're going for brunch, I wanted to ask you. Should I wear this" he showed us a penny-T with a long sleeves T-shirt underneath. "Or this" he showed us a fancy shirt, and pants.

"Definitely that," I said and pointed toward the penny-T.

"Yeah" Freddie agreed.

"Thanks, guys! C'mon Freddie, you gotta get ready too." Spencer grabbed his arm and dragged him out of my apartment. He made a kissing face at me and I rolled my eyes and walked away.

FREDDIE POV

Even though I'm a good 5 inches more than Sam, and I physically look stronger, she still manages to pin me down. Once Spencer and I were out of Sam's apartment, he stopped me,

"What?" I asked, but I already knew what was coming.

"You're dating Sam?! The last time you guys dated you claimed that you were 'forcing a connection into a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.' Are you sure it's gonna work out this time?" he asked worriedly.