13.

Same day,
About 7:30.. Haseena was arranging clothes and anubhav was searching for a good college to restart the college study... He looked at haseena and she was looking super hot and cute at same time... As usual she was wearing a rob over her spaghetti and shorts.. He gasped when she opened her hair and tied them again turning to take more clothes...

Anubhav closed the laptop and walked to her... He sweetly bachhugged her and she took a deep breath when his body touched her..

HM: anuu.. (She sighed)

AS: hmm.. (Blowing over her neck)

HM: ky.. Kya kar rahe ho Tum.. (Breaths heavy)

AS: (kissing her neck continuously) tum sach me itna ghabra rahi ho.. (Amazed) pehle kitni baar to tumne khud kiss kiya hai.. (Between kisses)

HM: haan.. Woh.. (Blushing and clutched his hand wrapped around her) ummm.. (He sucked her neck)

AS: hume na laga bhi nahi tha ki hume tumse pyaar ho jaayega.. (Sensually and still kissing her neck)

HM: k.. Kyun.. (She turned and he caged her between almirah and himself)

AS: kyunki hume bharosa karne se dar lag raha tha.. (Looking in her eyes) par tumne jo kiya woh bina kisi faayde ke aaj ki duniyaa mai to koi nahi karta.. (She turned a little serious) isiliye ho gaya pyaar.. (Fits his face in her neck) I love you meri policewaali..

He held her waist and pulled her closer... She was now blushing more as he confessed his love.. Anubhav bend a little down and started kissed on her neck continuously... She was still pinned to the open cupboard... Anubhav pushed hands on her robe and started caressing her waist... She stiffened as he bit her collarbone and her handa moved to his hair.. Haseena was moaning ginving him more courage.. He finally left her neck and looked at her all pink face.. His hormone rise and he desirably grabbed her lips in his kissing madly.. Haseena was caressing his scalp as she knew his desires are getting out of control... He moved his hands inside her spaghetti and got access to her soft skin..

HM: (broke the kiss) anu stop it.. (Breathing heavily)

AS: umhhmm.. (Again went to her neck and started nuzzling there) you.. You are so soft... (Sensually touching her waist) um.. (Licked her skin)

After few more minutes of hot session he left her and hugged tightly to calm the desires... They knew they still have to wait till they officially be together.. Live in assignment is a must before getting in the intimacy..

Night,
Anuseena were sitting in lawn.. They had a Mattress laid down on grass and it was covered with a translucent net... It was not covered completely but had made a tent type...

They were sitting on edge gazing the moon.. Anubhav's head was on her lap..

HM: anu...

AS: hmm..

HM: hum naanu ko phone karen.. (A little serious)

AS; haan.. Woh live in ka form bhi banwana hai na..

HM; hmm.. Abhi won sab ek hi saath honge na.. Sabse baat ho jaayegi.

Haseena called her naanu and she was hella nervous as she had left her family..

HM: hello naanu..

RK: haaan meri bacche.. Aaj toh mujhe tujhpe garv hai.. Aakhir kaar tune apne pyaar ko sahi saabit kar hi diya.. (Chuckled happily)

HM: ji naanu.. Lekin..

RK: lekin kya baccha.. (Tensed) bolna.. Koi dikkat hai kya..

HM: naanu.. Woh abbu ne mana kar diya ki woh hume aur anu ko nahi apnaayenge.. (Sadly and a tera fell) isiliye..

RK: isiliye..?

HM: naanu.. Isiliye hum apne farmhouse shift ho gaye anu ke sath.. Hamesha ke liye.. (Sternly)

RK: par beta.. (Closed eyes to calm herself) tune jo kiya abhi toh sahi hai.. Lekin hamesha ke liye..?

HM: naanu.. Hume ammi abbu se yeh ummeed nahi thi.. Hume laga tha woh hamara pyar samjhenge.. Lekin ab hum unke paas nahi jaayenge.. Tabtak toh nahi jabtak woh anu se maafi nahi maangte... (Looked at him and smiled painfully) humne anu se waada kiya tha ki woh kabhi akele nahi rahenge.. Unke papa ne unhe dhokha diya aur maa chahli gayi.. Ab hum unhe akela nahi chhodenge.. (Held his hand)

RK: (smiled) tujhe pata hai tu apni maa ya baap se zyada apne naana pe gayi hai.. Jab tak woh the na mujhe ek kharoch bhi nahi aane dete the.. Shaadi ke pachaas saal tak unka pyaar hamre liye waisa hi tha jaisa college mai tha.. (Lost in her world)

HM: naana aapse bahut pyaar karte the na..? (Smiling)

RK: bahut.. Isiliye toh mai kehti hun tu unke jaisi hai.. Apne pyaar ke liye kuch bhi karegi.. Lekin is sab mai apne apne parivaar se dur mat hona.. Aaj nahi to kal tere ammi abbu samajh jaayenge tab unhe maaf kar dena.. (Wisely)

HM; ji naanu.. Par abhi hum shaadi nahi karna chahti.. Hum dono jabtak apne career ko nahi bana lete hum live in mai rahenge.. (He nodded looking at her)

RK: hmm.. Mai bol dungi tere bhai ko.. Woh karwa dega sab.. Ab apna aur anu ka dhyaan rakhna.. Aur kal dono milne aa jaana beta.. Mai usse milan chahti hun.. Maine suna hai woh kaafi handsome hai.. (Excited)

HM: (laughed) naanuu... Aap anu ke saath bhi flirt karoge..?

RK; Aree.. Kya bura hai isme.. Tu to hai hi boring.. Bye.. (Cut the call)

She cut the call and anuseena get into a huge laughter.. They were laughing careless.. Anubhav stopped but haseena was still in her world.. He lost in her melodious laugh.. Haseena in some minutes stop slowly and saw him lost..

HM: anuu...? (shook him)

AS: huh..?

HM: kya hua..

AS: kuch nahi..

He said nothing and just snuggled in her stomach... She pulled a string making the net fall and mattress covered completely.. They both slept in each other's arms..

UPCOMING
His career start and first night..
Stay tuned.....

Guys, please let me know some ideas regarding anuseena's life in this story.. Please leave some ideas or which tue of scenes you want to see more..

1.intimacy and sweet moments
2.his painting career with haseena as model..
3.sweet moments with cute fights...

Bye.. 👋👋