Chapter 9 - Love and Memories (part 1)

----------------------------------------------------------------

= JADE'S POV =

Nagamot na yung sugat ni Raven at bumalik na kami sa sa classroom. Nagpatuloy lang yung buong araw na may practical, yung Mental Intelligence lang ang nag-iisang subject na may discussion.

Nasa garden kami ngayon. Kakatapos lang ng uwian kaya sabi namin, dito muna kami. Tambay lang tsaka tahimik dito.

Nasa taas ng puno ng mansanas si Ryu, inutusan kasi namin siya na pumitas ng mansanas. Si Cass naman naka-upo lang sa sangay ng puno. Si Xophie at Cloud, naglalaro sa iPad nila. Yung dual challenge. Parang game sharing or something. Naka-upo sila sa log.

Kami naman ni Raven, naka-upo sa ilalim ng puno at nakikinig ng music. Naka-sandal ako sa braso niya habang naka-akbay siya sakin. Yung isang kamay naman niya, pinaglalaruan yung mga daliri ko. Peaceful. Ang sarap pa ng simoy ng hangin. Dahil dun, nakatulog na ako.

= RAVEN'S POV =

Ang sarap panuorin na natutulog ng mahimbing yung taong mahal mo. Makikita mo na payapa yung mukha niya. Ngayon nga, tinititigan ko siya eh.

She has white and fair skin, she has no pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, or pores. She has a cute little tiny nose, long and thick eyelashes, eyebrows that makes her eyes look happy. Ang my most favorite are her eyes and lips. Her violet eyes that shines the brightest behind those eyelids, and her full and soft reddish-pink lips that probably fits in mine and makes every boy drool.

She's perfect, if you ask me. Even if she has flaws, she's the perfect person that every guy would love, cherish, respect, and take care of. And I'm one of them.

But I'm afraid that she doesn't feel the same way. That she only loves me as a brother and nothing more. I never knew. I haven't even confessed to her yet. But I love her more that my life. I love her so much, I would give up my life for her. 

And that person is no other than, Jade Adreinna Grande. And when the time comes, I want her name to change to Jade Adreinna Grande-Deveaux. I want her to be my wife. She's everything to me. She's my world, my life, and she has my whole heart. I don't want her to leave me. If she loves someone else, I'll let her go if that makes her happy. But, I will still wish that she'll be with my wife and the mother of my kids.

I just can't confess to her because of the what ifs. What if she knew, would she leave me? What if I confess and we lose our friendship? What if I confess and she'll run and hide from me? And most of all, What if I confess that I love her, and she couldn't love me back because she loves someone else? I know the answer... It will break me. I'll turn to shattered pieces.. My soul, my heart... everything will break down. I would want to die if that heppened.

It sounds strange, but the truth is, I'm afraid. Afraid that she only sees me as a brother or a best friend... That she loves someone else and not me. It pains me just to think of it.

All I know is, I lover her so much and I'm afraid to tell her that I love her.

Well, it all started when we were kids...

=== FLASHBACK ===

"Mom, I don't want to go. I might humiliate myself and then they won't like me." I said while whining.