SuperKiller

Metropolis

Metropolis stood silent as everyone watched the man, they once called a hero release his grip and drop the body of Bloodsport onto the cold street. He looked around at the people pulling their phones out gathering photos and videos of what he had just done. His eyes glimmered red as he shot of into the sky leaving cracks in the concrete below.

Kent Farm

Lois was pacing from room to room, her breathing had accelerated, and her eyes had a worried look about them. Kara stayed seated on the sofa with a confused expression plastered over her face. Finally, Lois tried to speak stumbling over her words trying to grasp what was going on. After seeing how stressed Lois was, Kara got up and hugged her to help calm her down. Tears started to roll down Lois face and onto Kara. After a while Lois stopped crying as she fell asleep on the couch with Kara comforting her as she drifted off. Kara carried Lois to her room placing Lois in her bed delicately as to not disturb Lois's slumber. After Kara had put Lois in her bed she flew out of the window and headed into Metropolis. Arriving in the city Kara scanned the city looking for Superman. Whilst hovering through the sky Kara suddenly heard screaming and the flickering of flames. She shot down to wear a fire had stated to consume a small bodega as the owners screamed on his knees in front of the shop. Kara quickly x-rayed the shop to check if anyone was inside before using her freeze breath to stop the fire. After Kara had stopped the fire, she went to help up the owner offering out her hand. As she held out her hand the owner crawled backwards in fear. Kara looked at the owner in confusion.

"I just helped you, what is your problem?" Kara questioned annoyed at the owner's fear. After a few seconds of silence Kara shot up into the sky annoyed that the fear the owner had for her. Kara went and sat on top of the Daily Planet building pondering what had just happened. As Kara looked over the busy city a women walked out onto the balcony below holding a cup of coffee as she leaned over the railing. She turned her head and looked up at Kara smiling and offering her to come down to the balcony. Kara accepted and slowly dropped down to where the woman was standing.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" The women questioned not taking her eyes of the city whilst taking a sip of her coffee. Kara shrugged as she looked over the city as she remembered the sites of Krypton before its destruction. "The names Cat, Cat Grant" she said offering out her hand to Kara. Kara returned the handshake unsure of what to think about this Cat Grant. "I've seen what you have been doing for this city, you're doing a good job no matter what other people think. Shame that 'Superman' came down and destroyed all that good will you had earned." Kara looked at Cat confused.

"What do you mean 'Superman'?" Kara question Cat Grant. Cat Smiled as she turned to face Kara.

"Well, he might wear the S and look like the chiselled specimen the Man Of Steel normally looks like but the killing? That's not Superman's MO" Cat explained returning to look over the city.

"Maybe he's changed, I don't know if you have ever flown into the sun, but I imagine it's not a thrilling experience" Kara retorted back with a little annoyance in her voice.

"I've seen Superman be shot with kryptonite, been chucked through a building and save countless lives over his time here, you don't just do a 180." Kara stood there thinking about what Cat had just said.

"Whatever has happened to my cousin I will find out" Kara stated before shooting up into the sky and heading back to the Kent Farm. As Kara shot away Cat made a note in the notebook she had in her back pocket, 'cousin'. As Kara arrived at the farm Lois was still asleep so Kara decided to head to her room contemplating on what Cat said about Superman. Kara laid down on her bed looking at the ceiling thinking of what she was going to do to find out what was going on with Superman.

Secret Lab

A scientist was working, looking through some paperwork on his desk. Suddenly, the superman flew in landing behind the scientist and walking beside him. The scientist stood up and turned to look at the Superman. He started flashing a light into his eyes and patting his body. The Superman stood there as the scientist examined him over.

"He's fine doctor" a voice said out of the darkness. The man walked out of the darkness smiling and walking towards the Superman. "He's done exactly everything right, and that because he's following my orders. Isn't that right Superman?" The man questioned with a massive smile on his face.

"Yes, Mr Lord." The Superman responded.