Narutos What?!

Team taka walked into the Akatsuki meeting room to be met with Obito and Naruto grumbling at each other.

"We don't have time for that crap Naruto." "Does it look like I care?" "You should. We're so close to getting the 10 tails." "That's your dream.. I personally don't give a shit."
Obito leaned forward to the boy who sat on the table.
"Than what do you plan to do? Leave? Go back to the village that treated you like absolute shit?" "Look Obito, none of that would've happened if you were so desperate to get your hands on the nine tails.. you want the nine tails, you want to creature the ten tails than have fucking fun.. but I won't be apart of it." "You are an Akatsuki. You knew what we were doing when you joined." Naruto leaned closer. "So? Doesn't mean I've done anything to contribute." "Your right, Itachi brought in the tails." "Yeah and why? Because Nagato was the leader.. your just a replacement." Obito clenched his fists. "I'll leave when I can.. for now I'll decline all of your demands."

Suigestu cleared his throat and both looked over.

Naruto stood and hopped off of the table.
"I'll leave you to talk to them." Obito grumbled.

Naruto walked passed them and Sasuke went to grab his arm but Naruto dodged.
"'Naruto." "See ya."

Sasuke clenched his fist when Narutos figure disappeared.
He growled and sat down.

"Was the mission easi.. er?" "Yeah Danzos dead." Obito nodded.
"... Whats wrong with Naruto?" "Why don't you ask him yourself? Your relationship with Naruto isn't my business." Sasuke grumbled, standing up.

The room filled with silence when Sasuke left through the stone frame.

Sasuke knocked on Narutos door but no response came.
He opened the door to see Naruto laying on his back on the twin sized bed. Sasuke closed the door, a candle as the only source of light.

"Why are you being a bitch?" "I thought I had made it clear I didn't want you going on that mission." "You don't control me Naruto." "Yeah well listening to me for once wouldn't be such a bad idea."
Sasuke sat on the bed but Naruto didn't move.
"I'm sorry." Naruto clicked his tongue and turned onto his side.

Sasuke sighed and laid down pulling Naruto closer.

Naruto felt as Sasukes hand started at his lower chest but migrated down, Sasuke taking Narutos figure in.

"Why didn't you want me going so bad?" Sasukes hand rested on Narutos hip. "... Because I'm pregnant."