Sasuke Uchiha

"Sasuke where do we go next?"

A man with long duckbutt raven hair looked at his white haired teammate.
Team taka was currently standing on a large pile of rocks.

Flashback

"You can't leave Sasuke... please."

13 year old Sasuke Uchiha turns, staring with his black and red eyes at his blonde teammate.
Naruto was a scrawny boy the age of 12, birthday being in October.

Sasuke took in his teammates, his rivals, his best friends... his crushes, features in one last time.

He would miss those cerulean eyes that lit with determination and innocence. His gorgeous sun kissed skin and whiskered cheeks. Those beautiful practically kissable pink lips. His small figure and even that kill-me-now jumpsuit he knew hid Narutos skinniness.

"Just because of the stupid mark!... you can't leave Sasuke! This is your home! The leaf!" "The leaf is nothing but savages. I will kill my big brother."

Naruto clenched his jumpsuit as if holding his heart.

"So you'll leave Kakashi-sensei! Sakura-Chan... me? To go and take vengeance for your clan! Sasuke that won't... that won't bring them back!" Sasuke clenched his fists and pointed a finger at his teammate that stood on Hashiramas stone head.
"And what do you know?" A crazy look covered Sasukes eyes. "You don't know what it feels like to lose someone precious to you. You don't know that sort of pain."

Naruto gritted his teeth, his dark blue headband slightly falling loose on his forehead.

"So what?! Pain doesn't define you!" "I want vengeance. I want my brother dead." Sasuke pointed his thumb toward the ground.
"Fine! You kill him! What happens than?! You come back?! You stay rogue?! What's your plan once you kill your big brother?!" "Find a woman who'll help me restore my clan."
"Your clan. Your clan. That's all you fucking go on about?!"

Sasuke felt shocked.
Naruto never cursed, let alone toward him.

"I lost my clan too Sasuke! Yet you don't see me going and taking vengeance! You don't see me killing myself to get vengeance for my parents death! Hell I hold the thing that killed my parents!"
Tears formed in Narutos eyes.
"Vengeance isn't the answer... so why even think about it?" "Your pathetic! You didn't watch your clan die! You didn't watch your parents die! You! Do. Not. Know. Pain. face the facts Naruto! Your nothing and will never be anything compared to me." "Maybe not... but I'd rather make the right decision than go killing myself for selfishness."

Naruto stood straight, his jumpsuit hanging loose on his frail shoulders and hands dangling at his sides.

"I can't force you.. you'll run away again and again.... So if you leave.. I'll find a way to make you see your wrong decision.. I'll make you regret your decision to leave."
Naruto pointed his finger at his teammate.
"You may know the pain about losing someone.." Naruto pointed to himself. "But you'll never understand what I have gone through."

Sasuke gritted his teeth.

He knew Naruto was right.
Naruto was a goof ball, he never took something seriously... but here he was... Naruto Uzumaki, the demon of the leaf telling him what he would never understand.

Naruto surely has gone through more... but wasn't losing a loved one more important?

"Sasuke." Sasuke glared at him teammate. "You say... you say you want vengeance for your loved ones... but.. but won't you be killing a loved one for that purpose?"
Sasuke breath hitched.
"I hate Itachi! I hate him!" "For now."
Sasuke looked back up at Naruto who gave a sweet small smile.
"For now Sasuke."

End of Flashback

"We find Itachi Uchiha."