What do you mean no 8 tails?

"So... what do we do now?" "Wait for the Akatsuki to extract the 8 tails." "They'll go looking for the nine tails next."
Sasuke clenched his fist.
"They won't find them." "You think Naruto can hide immense chakra like that so well?" "He's done it for 4 years."

Suigestu stiffened and grumbled.

"And I won't let them touch Naruto if they find out."
Karin examined her raven teammate.
"... You love him don't you?" Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Love is a strong word." "Sasuke Uchiha tell the truth." "What are you my mother?" "No but I'm Narutos 2nd cousin." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"You didn't get the eight tails." "Told you killer B wouldn't be captured so easily." Naruto yawned and flopped into his chair. "You were supposed to help." "I was a supervisor.. not helping." Obito sighed and sat down.
"What do you mean we didn't get the 8 tails jinchuriki? We almost killed ourselves doing it!"

Suigestu stomped and sat in one of the end chairs with Karin next to him.

"We mean it was a substitution jutsu." "He couldn't have done that." "Actually you four gave a wide opening. Suigestu with your jutsu he could've easily pulled it off." "Your saying I'm the reason for this?!" "I'm saying he saw you four as a threat. I'm guessing killer B is somewhere hiding." "Than go get him Naruto." "I said hiding not that I knew where."
Obito sighed.
"Without that 8 tails there is no deal." "We completed it, we got you a part of the 8 tails." "Not all of the 8 tails. You get us the 8 tails and we help you destroy the leaf."

Naruto put a hand over his mouth and Konan held out a bucket.
He took it and threw up.

Obito sighed.
"Naruto you have thrown up 3 times now." "Sorry grandpa I can't really help it."
Naruto growled and sat the bucket down.
"You were fine earlier." "Yeah well now I'm throwing up... and finding a weird craving for tomatoes." "You don't like tomatoes." "No shit." Naruto looked at Suigestu as if he was stupid.
"Don't take your anger out on me." "Your being annoying Sherlock."

Sasuke pinched his nose.

"There isn't any place he could've hidden." "Those rocks." "We would've seen him Naruto." "I'm just saying. There are places he could've hidden and remember you went into Killer B's territory, he knows the cloud like the back of his hand." "And you don't?" "I travel a lot Karin. I'm not really one for sight seeing."
Karin rolled her eyes.
"So what do we do? Find the 8 tails with no clue where in the fuck he could be." "He's still in hiding. If the Kumogakura is still flipping out that means Killer B hasn't been found or hasn't come out... plus I heard from a little birdie that the kages were having a meeting." Sasuke clenched his fists.
"The new Hokage of the leaf is Danzo. In my opinion I want that man dead." "Than we'll do that job." Everyone looked at Sasuke. "It's a fair deal. I kill danzo the leaf isn't protected anymore." "A village does not need a hokage to protect itself Sasuke." "From what I've heard the leaf is in terrible condition. With the Konoha rookies looking for me, Tsunade on the verge of dying and little supplies.. they're vulnerable." "Danzo has root Anbu Sasuke. That job won't be as easy as you think... also Danzo isn't any shinobi." "Narutos right. Danzo has an arm of sharingan and his right eye holds one of Shisui Uchihas sharingan eyes. If you take up this task you will be against an army of shinobi and kages... from my view that would be harder than finding the 8 tails aga-." "I'm saying we'll do it. Got a problem with that?" "Yeah."
Everyone looked at Naruto.

"If you don't know what your going up against you could easily be killed." "Than the leaf will finally stop looking for me."
Naruto clenched his fist.
"Glad to see your as selfish as ever Sasuke."

Naruto stood.

"I'll see ya bastards later."

Naruto walked out, hands behind his head.

Sasuke clenched his fists.
"What the hell did he mean by that? As selfish as ever?" Suigestu rambled but it only went to Sasukes def ears.

"Wheres Narutos room?" "Down the hall on the right." Sasuke stood and walked off.
Obito pinched his nose.
"Are you taking the job or not? Zestu and Naruto will if you can't." "N-." "We'll go." "Karin!" "You heard Sasuke Suigestu." Suigestu grumbled.

Sasuke entered Narutos room and saw him laying on a small twin bed, arm over his eyes and cloak handing over his desks chair.

"Naruto." "Go away." Sasuke slammed the door and Naruto rolled onto his side, facing the wall. "Why are you being such an ass?" "Oh my bad for not wanting my lover to die. Sorry forgot I didn't mean anything to anyone."
Sasukes eye twitched.
"Your being emotional about all of this." "Yeah have fun. I'll be here sleeping." Sasuke walked over and sat on the bed, Naruto scooting away. "Don't fucking run from me."

Sasuke grabbed Narutos waist and pulled him toward him.
Naruto kept facing away which just pissed Sasuke off.

"Look at me." "Have fun. Go on the mission." "Naruto Uzumaki turned your head and look me in the eye." "Nope. Have fun. I'll be here when you get back."
Sasuke forcefully grabbed Narutos cheeks and turned his head.

Teary cerulean eyes met dark onyx ones.
Sasukes eyes softened and he sighed.

Sasuke lowered and kissed him gently.

"I won't die I promise." "You can't promise such things."
Naruto hid his face as the tears broke their barrier.
"Your so emotional right now." Sasuke sighed and pulled Naruto up, hugging him. Naruto sniffled into Sasukes shirt and gripped the loose fabric.

"I don't want you hurt." "Shh. I know. I know." Sasuke combed his fingers through Narutos hair, trying to comfort him.

Soon Naruto was asleep, buried into Sasukes neck.
Sasuke sighed and laid Naruto down gently. He stood and kissed Narutos forehead.

Sasuke walked out silently and went back into the meeting room.

"So.. when do we do this mission?"