Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N: The girl on the left is Mia and the girl on the right is Ashley.

----------------

        Later that night Louis sat on the bed, scrolling through his contacts on his phone. He pressed Ashley's number before pressing it to his ear. He rubbed his stomach as he waited for her to answer. After a few more minutes she finally answered.

        "Oh hello, Louis. What do I owe this pleasure?" Ashely said, making Louis giggle.

        "Hi, Ash. I was calling to see if you wanted to come stay over so that we can get caught up again." Louis said.

        "I would love to, Lou. When do you want me to come over?" 

        "You can come over tomorrow and stay the week. I actually have someone I want you to meet."

        "Ooh. Is she hot?" Ashley asked, squealing. Louis giggled.

        "She's very pretty. You'll love her." 

         "Hm. Then you'll see me tomorrow night." 

        "Okay." Louis said before saying his goodbyes. He tossed his phone to the side before he carefully laid down, rubbing his swollen belly. He giggled when he felt Aiden kick. 

        "I brought you some food, baby girl." Louis heard Niall say as he walked into the room. Louis sat up, squealing. 

        "Thank you, Daddy." Louis said, grabbing the sandwich from Niall's hand. He munched on it, happily as Niall sat down next to him.

        "I talked to Mia. She said she'll move in with us tomorrow until you've given birth." Niall said, rubbing Louis' stomach.

        "Ashley's going to be here tomorrow too so this is going to be so much fun."

        Niall chuckled, kissing Louis' head. 

**

        The next day Louis was waiting eagerly for Ashley to get here. Niall couldn't help, but feel jealous that his fiancee was so happy to see a girl. What if this girl tried to take Louis away from him? What would Niall do without his kitten?

        "Daddy, don't be jealous." Louis said, pouting when he saw jealousy in Niall's eyes. "I'm not going to leave you. Plus Ashley's a lesbian so you don't have to worry about anything."

        Niall chuckled. "I know, baby, but I can't help it. You mean too much to me." He said, caressing Louis' cheek. Louis giggled, blushing. He wrapped his arms around Niall's neck and tried to cuddle closer to him, but pouted when his pregnant belly got in the way.

        "I can't hug you the way I want anymore." Louis whimpered. "I'm getting too fat."

        Niall shook his head. "You're not fat, baby girl. You will always look beautiful to me no matter what so you don't have to worry about anything."

        Louis nodded, wiping away the tears that seemed to stream down his face without him knowing. Niall frowned in concern.

        "Don't cry, baby. You're too beautiful to cry." He said, wiping away the tears that Louis missed. Louis giggled, looking down at his stomach when he felt Aiden kick. He rubbed it.

        "Tell your Papa to stop making mommy cry." Louis said, giggling. Niall smiled, placing his hand on Louis' belly.

--------------

        So this is a short chapter, but I just wanted to update for you guys. Hopefully I'll be able to update again soon. :)

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?

P.S. Zayn will always be in my stories. I won't get rid of him just because he left the band. ;P