Chapter Sixteen

A/N: This was supposed to be uploaded last night, but I forgot. So sorry :D

------------------

        "Niall! Wake the fuck up!" Zayn screamed as he shook Niall's shoulders. 

        "No! Louis!" Niall screamed as he thrashed around with tears streaming down his face.

        "Niall, it's just a dream." Zayn said, slapping Niall across the face. Niall sat up, gasping as he looked around with wide eyes.

         "Louis?" He asked, looking around. Zayn looked at him with a sad smile.

        "He's not here, Niall."

        Niall's shoulders sagged. "Oh."

        Zayn sat next to him on the bed, patting his back. "We do have some good news though." 

        Niall looked at him with hope in his dull eyes. Zayn gave him another smile.

        "We found where Luke is keeping him." 

        Niall gasped. "Where? How?"

        Zayn shrugged. "We hired someone to track the email adress so that we could figure out where the videos were coming from. It's an hour away from here." Zayn said, looking at Niall. "You know that old family cottage you inherited from your grandparents?"

        Niall nodded, frowning. "He's there, Niall. Luke is keeping Louis there."

        Niall stood up, grabbing his jacket and keys before walking to the door. He turned to look back at Zayn.

        "Come on. Let's go." Niall said, hurriedly. Zayn chuckled, nodding. He stood up and walked towards Niall. They walked out of the small office and went downstairs towards the living room where Harry and Liam were waiting.

        "Did you tell him?" Liam asked, excitedly. Zayn nodded, walking towards him to kiss his plump lips. 

        "Yes. He told me." Niall said. "Now can we go? I want my baby girl back." 

        Liam giggled, nodding before standing up. They walked out of the mansion and got into Niall's car. Niall started it and started driving down the long road towards the cottage. 

        'I'm coming, baby.' 

**

        What Niall didn't realize was that Louis was currently two months pregnant. Louis knew that the baby wasn't Niall's, but it was Luke's. You see, after the first month of being held captive Luke had raped him. Louis didn't want to keep the baby because he didn't want to carry another man's child, but Luke didn't want him to get an abortion.

        Would Niall still want to be with him? Will Niall save him? Or would Niall just leave him here? Louis whimpered as these thoughts filled his head. He craddled his stomach as tears streamed down his face. 

        "How's my little slut and the baby?" Luke asked as he walked into the nursery Louis was now being held in. He walked over to Louis and rubbed his swollen stomach. "It's time for you to eat. Wouldn't want our baby to starve, huh?"

        Louis shook his head. Luke gave him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some pickles on it. Weird combination, but that was Louis' craving. Luke sat down next to him and watched as Louis ate the sandwich. When he was done eating Luke stood up and grabbed Louis' hand. Louis stared at him in confusion.

        "We're going for a walk since the doctor said that it's best for a pregnant woman or man to get daily exercise." Luke said, leading Louis out of the room. They walked down the hallway and went out the back door. Luke wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulder to make sure that Louis wouldn't run away. 

        "When can I go home?" Louis asked as they walked around the lake.

        "When the baby's born." Luke said. Louis looked at him with wide eyes.

        "Really?"

        Luke nodded. "Yeah. You'll be in a body bag though." Luke smirked.

        Louis whimpered, shaking his head. "B-But my baby?"

        Luke laughed. "We both know that you don't want that baby since it's mine and not Niall's."

        Louis shoulders slumped as they continued to walk around the lake. It was quiet until they heard tires squealing across the field. 

        "Daddy!" Louis screamed when he saw Niall. He tried to run towards Niall, but Luke caught him and held a gun he got from god knows where to Louis' head. Louis squeaked in surprise.

        "Luke, don't do anything stupid." Niall said as he held his hands up in surrender.

        "You shouldn't have ever left me, Niall. If you didn't then this wouldn't have happened." Luke said, tightening his hold around Louis. 

        "Please Luke. Don't hurt him." Niall begged. "I'll do anything if you just leave him alone." 

        Luke hesitated and lowered the gun. Louis took that as his chance and ran towards Niall. He was almost towards Louis when he heard a shot fire.

        "No!" Louis heard Niall scream as he ran towards him. Louis looked at him with wide eyes. "No, baby. Stay with me."

        Louis watched as Niall brought his hand up to show blood. It was then that Louis felt the burning pain starting to form. 

        "D-Daddy, the baby." Louis whimpered as he clutched Niall's shirt in his small fists. 

        "It's okay, baby girl. The baby's okay." Niall whispered, holding a towel Harry threw at him against Louis' wounded shoulder. Louis whimpered when he heard another gun shot. Niall kissed his head. "Don't worry, kitten. Everything's okay." 

        "It hurts, Daddy." Louis whined, trying to push away Niall's hands.

        "I know, baby. I'm sorry, but I have to stop the bleeding."

        Louis nodded before he closed his eyes. "Night, Daddy."

        Niall shook his head. "You have to stay awake, baby."

        "Too tired." Louis slurred before he went unconscious.

------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?