Chapter Seventeen

"Zayn, drive faster!" Niall screamed as the wound on Louis' shoulder started bleeding more. "He's losing too much blood."

        "We're almost there. Don't worry." Zayn said, driving a couple more blocks before he turned into the hospital's parking lot. Liam and Harry got out of the car and helped Niall get out, making sure Louis didn't get dropped.

        "Help!" Niall screamed as he walked into the hospital. Nurses looked up and brought a gurney along. Niall set Louis down on the gurney and talked to the doctor.

        "What happened?" The doctor asked.

        "My psycho ex-Submissive kidnapped him and shot him in the shoulder." Niall said, looking frantic as the nurses took Louis away.

        "Did you see the bullet exit the shoulder?"

        Niall shook his head. "No. It must still be in the shoulder."

        The doctor nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Horan. We'll start the surgery and get him back to you as soon as possible. Is there anything else I should know about?"

        "He's pregnant." Niall said, watching as the doctor nodded and walked down the hall towards the emergency room. Niall's shoulders slumped as he walked to the waiting room where everyone was waiting. Niall fell into the chair with a heavy sigh.

        "He'll be okay, Ni." Harry said, patting his back. Niall nodded.

        "He's pregnant." Niall whispered. Liam gasped.

        "W-What do you mean he's pregnant?" Liam asked. 

        "That bastard got my baby girl pregnant."

        "You're not going to leave him, are you? For being pregnant with some other guy's baby?" Liam asked. Niall shook his head.

        "Of course not. I'm not making that mistake again."

        "Good."

        They waited in the waiting room for an hour before they saw the doctor walked towards them. They immediately stood up with concern in their eyes.

        "Both Louis and the baby are okay." The doctor said, smiling. "Louis' shoulder will be sore for a few weeks so make sure he doesn't use that arm."

        Niall nodded. "May we see him?"

        "Yes. He's in room 105."

        Niall looked at the others. Harry smiled. "You go see him first."

        Niall nodded, smiling before he walked down the hall towards rom 105. He opened the door and smiled when he saw Louis sitting up in bed, rubbing his swollen stomach. 

        "Hi baby." Niall whispered. Louis looked at him, smiling.

        "Daddy." He squealed, holding his good arm out. Niall chuckled and walked towards him, wrapping his arms around Louis' waist. Niall kissed his head.

        "I've missed you, baby girl." 

        Louis started sobbing. "I've missed you too, Daddy. I'm so sorry I got pregnant by another man."

        Niall shook his head. "I'm not mad, baby. We'll raise this baby together and I'll never let anyone take you away from me again."

        Louis nodded, grabbing Niall's hand. Louis placed his hand on his stomach, giggling when Niall rubbed it. He watched as Niall leaned down and kissed it.

        "We'll be your parents, baby. You'll be a spoiled little baby."

        Louis giggled. "Where's my kiss, Daddy?"

        Niall laughed. "Sorry, baby girl."

        Niall leaned in and kissed Louis, making him moan. They kissed for a while before they heard the door open, making them pull apart. Louis blushed when he heard whistles. He hid his face in Niall's chest.

        "Hey Lou. How are you feeling?" Louis heard Liam ask.

        "I'm fine." Louis said, looking at him.

        "How's the baby?" 

        Louis looked down at his baby bump, rubbing it softly. "He or She is fine. I'm only two months so I won't know the gender until I reach four months."

-----------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?