Chapter 14

RAIDEN

I Picked her up bridal style after landing my lips on hers. Her lips tasted like Raspberries. I love it.

I started to walk, Heading to our room and opened the door. I used my other feet to close it then walked to the Bed. I laid her down, and Hovered above her.

"Are you sure?" I Asked one last time while trailing kisses on her neck. I felt her nod and I stopped on between her neck and Shoulders.

I closed my eyes before biting on it and entering my Canines inside. After a few seconds I removed it and licked the blood off of her Shoulders.

I then went back to her lips and again kissed her Passionately, I then broke the kiss and stick our foreheads against each other.

"I love you, My Queen." I confessed, Kissing her forehead.

"I love you too." She replied, Hugging me. I smiled. Finally, She's only mine forever.

ALYVIA

After the marking, We fell asleep peacefully beside each other, Temporarily forgetting the Danger until tomorrow.

"Child," I opened my eyes and all I can see was white. I roamed my eyes over the place and I was Surprised to see the most Beautiful Woman I've ever saw.

She was smiling at me with those Beautiful Silver eyes, Like the moon and those Lustrous black long hair. Her Beauty was like a Goddess. A Goddess.. A GODDESS!

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth with my hands. I Immediately stood up and bowed my head in Submission.

"Moon Goddess," I greeted her, Bowing my Head.

I felt a Hand on my chin, She was infront of me, Floating and smiling so sweetly.

"I trust you to bring peace and Protect your kind. I will lead everything in your hands my Child. I will continue talking to your wolf, Please be safe." She said and kissed my Forehead before everything became so bright and I woke up.

I look around and saw that it was still Sunrise and Raiden was snoring softly beside me.

A smile escaped my lips. I met the Moon Goddess and everything is still in peace. I stared at Raiden and caressed my hand on his hair softly.

You can count on me, Moon Goddess. I'll do everything to bring peace. I vowed in my Head.

I tried to sleep a little again but I couldn't, I decided to get up and take a Shower since it's already 5:40 after all.

I walked to the bathroom and started to get ready. Brushing my teeth, took a Bath and I wore a Black Crop top with a Short white Blazer that reaches my Waist. I then wore black pants and brushed my hair.

I got out of the Bathroom to see Raiden already awake and he smiled at me before standing up and hugging me tight.

"You woke up so early, Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked, Hugging my waist. I chuckled and broke our hug.

"You were so Peacefully asleep, I can't bring my self to ruin it. Now take a Bath Mister, I'll be in the kitchen."

"Your wish is my Command, My Queen." He playfully replied. I giggled after he went inside the bathroom.

I realized that I'm not that shy towards him anymore, I guess it improved.

I got out of our Bedroom and went to the kitchen to cook some Pasta for the both of us. I love Pasta and so do he.

I finished cooking and started to put it on the Plate when I felt two strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I smiled before speaking.

"The food is ready, Go take a seat and I will serve it." I said while putting it on the Plate.

"Just let me help you." He offered, but I shook my head and faced him.

"No, Go seat." I saw him pouted and sat on the Counter. He's so cute.

I took the two plates and put it on the table then we started eating. I was about to finish my food when Ashton suddenly went inside the kitchen.

"ALPHA! LUNA! BAD NEWS!" Ashton shouted in Panic. Me and Raiden Immediately stood up, Startled with Ashton's Outburst.

"What the Hell? This better be Important Beta Ashton!" Raiden said with a Scowl on his face.

"It's your Cousin, Alpha." Ashton started and I growled making both of them look at me.

"What happened to Andrea, Beta Ashton?" I asked sternly. I felt my heart beating fast, She was one of my Closest friends.

"She.. She's dead." He answered, Looking down.

I felt my eyes turning green, I immediately forced my wolf to go back in my Head. If I'm not wrong, The most closes one was Andrea's Wolf and my Wolf.

I even heard from her that Andrea's wolf is a Sweetheart, Almost the Opposite of Andrea. She was the closes to my wolf.

And I know Aranya, My wolf is in Rage right now so I can't let her out. She might wreck the whole place. But I only managed to stop her from shifting, She still ended up controlling my Human Body.

"WHERE IS THE MURDERER!? WHO IS THAT FUCKING SHIT!?" Aranya roared, Even my ears was in pain because of her Outburst.

I saw Ashton became pale looking at me, Or Aranya. I'm just trying my best to fight over her so I could get my body back.

"Aranya, Please. Let me be in control."

"No! I need to know the Murderer!"

"We will know that shit, Just please calm down right now."

I felt her giving me back my Body and my eyes turning back to Normal.

"I'm sorry, She took over. Please answer her Question." I said casually. Ashton took a deep breath before speaking.

"We managed to catch him, He's a Hunter. According to Beta Ruben, He felt pain on his chest and he knew that Miss Andrea was In trouble. They looked for her and found her in the trees, Blood pooling out of her waist. They saw a Hunter running and Immediately caught him, putting him in the Dungeons, Also for Questioning. The Pack Doctor couldn't do anything, The Hunter's Bullets had Wolfsbane and Silver, She ended up having Silver Poisoning. And the Bullets have enough of it to kill one Werewolf." He explained without taking a Breath.

I felt my knees become weak and Aranya was Angrily running around my head. I was caught off guard when she again took control of my body.

"Bring me to him." I heard her speak, It was Calm, But Deadly. I can feel her shaking with rage, She was just trying to control herself.

If only we acted sooner and did the Plan earlier, Then she won't have to get Silver Poisoning.