Chapter 10

ALYVIA

I was too busy listening at the Water flowing down the Waterfalls when I didn't notice someone running behind me.

My Instincts rushed in and was about to Attack when the other wolf tackled me to the ground. I was about to bite into his Shoulders when I smelt his scent.

My eyes lit up and Immediately licked his face.

"Okay, okay. Stop, Princess." He mind-linked me, I whined but stopped licking him.

He got off of me and we just laid on the Ground, Staring at each other until he stood up.

He headed into a Direction and I saw him picking my dress with his teeth and giving it to me before taking his and walking behind a tree.

I heard bones cracking before seeing him in his human form, wearing his shirt and I did the same, wearing my dress.

He stared at me for a few seconds and then opened his mouth to speak.

"Can you.. Turn around?" He asked. I just stared at him with a Confused expression. "I saw something glowing on your back under your fur when I was about to tackle you." I blinked my eyes for a few seconds before speaking.

"Are you the only one here?" I asked cautiously. He nodded and I sigh in relief before turning around.

He zip my dress down a little bit before stopping, I felt his cold hands tracing something on my back, But I was startled when he fell to the ground.

I quickly rushed beside him and he stared at me with a Surprised expression.

"You.. Have the Royalty Blood? The Real Royalty blood?" He asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"How.." He cut me off.

"I.. saw a Vision of your Ancestors.. I recognized some of their faces. The Royalty."

He opened the door of his office and let me in then closed it. I was just staring at him while he look around his shelf until taking out a big Book.

I saw his face lit up and placed the book on the table then walking In front of me, Taking my hand with a smile.

He sat on his chair and brought me to sit on his lap, I froze for a moment before relaxing. Then he opened the book.

At the entrance, It was written "|The Royalty|".

"You go turn the Page, Baby." He soothed and placed his chin on my shoulder. I took a deep breath before tuning the Pages.

It was full of Names and Profiles of the Royalty Family. Until I came across at some sort of writing.

"Honor thy sovereign, As it is they who posses great power of tranquility."

Then it was followed by..

"It is Thy sovereign that will end the War Betwixt the tother pack. As it is soothly them who bear it's blood of the Natures powers, So may the peace begin its Journey."

"The Hunters who slain thee sovereign must be penalize to it's death anon."

"Hunters had been cleaned for the sake of werelife. But peace no longer will be hoped sith sadly thy sovereign who posses great peace no longer live among us all."

"But we shall continue with the hope of peace for we wish it lives once eft and for the latter to bear it's responsibilities as the Holder of Peace."

"For she/o/he will bear the mark of tranquility. May it be placed again."

I moved the page but there was only one sentence.

"He who Survived."

And there were no other writing.

"It was left by the the Royaly's Trusted Gamma who let us keep it. And it has been in the Office of Every Bloodline of my Family before me."

I looked at him as he caressed my cheek.

"Only because one of my Ancestor is the Beta of the Last Alpha of your Family, Baby. So we are the only ones who have this book. For years we have waited for the Arrival since my Grandfather was a Wise man that figured out the meaning of the words." He explained and turned the pages and stopped on the writings and pointed on a certain one.

"Continuing of hoping that the peace will come back once again. For she or he will bear the Mark of Tranquility. And.. He who Survived." He said while tracing his fingers over the brown pages and looked at me.

"It means that a Certain Heir of the power had Survived until the Mark will be beared by a Certain someone, And that mark can only be beared when the Person possesses it's true Potential. Meaning it's full power. After Generations of passing it to the other, the power only grows until it reaches into it's True full potential, Then when it does reaches, then the Person will have a birthmark that glows at the Right time then it will continue to glow when the Person takes an Action." He said, Looking into my eyes before kissing my Forehead.

"And that Person we were waiting for is you, My Queen." He said and I was left Stunned at the new Information I again found out.

But I immediately remembered the kiss he gave me on the Forehead and I blushed. I really need to get use to that.

"I.. I have something to tell you too." I said, Looking down while playing with my fingers. He hummed in response while looking at me.

I took a deep breath before telling him everything after a ran off, Floating in Midair. About the talk with my Luna who claimed to be my Mother and the training I will have to take tomorrow.

It was already midnight but I was still awake, Thinking about my training tomorrow. Raiden insisted that he should go with me tomorrow to also watch over me. I wonder how would my Luna—I mean my Mother would react.

Yes, I just found out about everything but I can already feel the bond I have with my Mother, stronger than the Bond I felt with the one she called her Sister. I even saw a bit of our Similarities. So I do believe that she's my Mother.

I glanced at the Man sleeping beside me and snuggled closer to him. He looked so cute. I diverted my gaze at the bright moon outside the Balcony and smiled.

I do promise that I will use the gift of the Moon Goddess to bring Great peace to our kind. And protect every one of them. Especially the Man beside me and the others that are so dear to me.

I took a deep breath, Clearing my thoughts and just inhaling his scent so I could fall asleep and I did.