Chapter 12

ALYVIA

We went back into the river after a few minutes of break and stood in-front of it.

"Now, Do what you did earlier, And this time, With your hands. But please.. Control your emotions this time and trust yourself, Don't lose hope easily." She assured and I glanced at her.

"Can you show me a bit?" I asked, She stared at the Water for a few seconds before nodding and lifting up her hands.

The Water started rising, Following the movements of her open palms. Then she met her Index finger with her thumb while staring at the rising water's edge, I was stunned when the edge was cut out.

The Water was about to fall when she lifted her other hand and laid the Water smoothly back on the river then opened her palms.

And started to move it, Making the Water float to her, until she was already holding it. A Water that was a Perfect Circle was floating on her Palms. It was amazing.

I squealed looking at it and I glanced at my Mate, I saw his face holding a Surprised expression. Now, I was more Convinced that she is my Mother.

She laid it back on the River with her mind and looked at me with a sweet smile.

"Now, It's your turn to do it. But you can start small." She said and I nodded in agreement.

I faced the water and brought my hands up, But it didn't work. I calmed my self and did it again, It was almost rising but it fell again. I pouted.

But I controlled my emotions and stayed calm, I breath deeply and started to think about how the water would rise. My eyes widened and it did.

So I only needed to use my mind. I was overjoyed, It was dancing along with my hands and I motioned my hands for it to come to me just like the water I saw in Moana when I was still a kid.

And it worked. I calmed my self, Not to get Excited or the Water will too, I slowly laid it down the River and smiled with Pride. I finally figured out how to Control the Water.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and I knew who it is because of his scent.

"You did great, Baby." He said and kissed my Neck, I shivered at that.

"Okay, You two. We have one more Practice today and tomorrow until you, My Daughter will Master it." She said, Looking at me.

-

I took a deep breath while looking at the Both of them. I figured out how to use all my Powers. But now, I have to learn how to Master it without any Problems.

They were all far away from me and around me were empty table rocks. But with Different shapes.

The other was just a Plain one, While the other is like a Bowl, Then the other is just an Empty Balloon, And the last is nothing. Just a Plain ground but still has lines.

It has been 3 months, Practicing my Powers, Some of those days it is just me and my Mother since Raiden has Alpha Duties to do, But he always bring my Brother or his Beta with me, Since they're the ones we only trust.

And my Brother's Relationship with me didn't break, Even knowing the truth that were Exactly Cousins, Not Brothers. He still treated me like before, Like a real Sister.

"Now, You know what you need to do, You need to learn how to Master it by controlling them all together swiftly. You Mastered them already one by one, But now you have to Master them all together. You've been Preparing for this, Good luck
Sweetie." She stated while backing up with Raiden and my Brother. They were the Only ones here since Ashton the Beta is Currently busy with the Pack.

"You can do it, Babe. I know you can." Raiden shouted, Sending me a Proud and Dazzling smile. I chuckled at him and nodded at all of them.

Closed my eyes and focused my Vision, Trying to find the whereabouts of the River while lighting a fire in my Other hand and floated, Using my feet to feel the ground to rise it.

After I saw the River, I moved my palms and saw the water floating towards me, I got my hand ready and focused my head calling the wind.

I opened my mouth and Sang a Melody, everything stopped and I opened my eyes to see all of it clearly. I removed my hand after turning the three into a Circle.

While I sing the melody I brought them to their places, I looked at my back and saw the earth had risen and was now forming a table with a Flower on top.

Forgot to tell you that my Melody is what makes them all do the same thing and act the same. That's why all of them went into their places in the same time. And I'm telling you, It was not easy.

I first looked like just a girl singing without powers, It's hard practicing the notes of the Melody. Good thing I mastered it.

I wiped the sweat on my Forehead, I didn't even knew there was a sweat dripping on it.

I fell down when I was engulfed by two people in tight hugs. I laughed and hugged them back tightly.

"We're so proud of you!" They both Exclaimed in Unison and they both look at each other then we all ended up laughing.

Raiden and my Brother got their time to talk anytime they meet or when Raiden is free, Looks like they ended up becoming friends. The three of them actually.

I can always hear them talking about my practice and training. Because just like I said, every training I had, If Raiden could not go with me due to Alpha duties, He either orders Ashton or my Brother to Accompany me.

So they always talk about how well I did so all of them could catch up with my Training, And guess what. It created a Friendship bond between them in 3 Months.

We just stopped laughing when Raiden's phone rang. He turned it off but it rang again and he got annoyed, So this time he accepted it.

"What?" He asked getting off of me and standing up.

RAIDEN

"Alpha! Hunters! I tried to Mind-link you about this but I couldn't. The new Generation of Hunters had risen!" I heard Ashton exclaimed in Panic. My eyes became wide and my heard stopped for a Second. Hunters?

Oh no. This is Bad.

-

Ohhhhh, I think it's gonna get heated. Especially that he still had not Marked her yet. Thank you for those who are reading and voting this book! It means alot to me being Appreciated. Thank you very much.