Author's Note

I can't believe we made it! We're here!!! We finished!!! I just finished my first series and y'all just read it!!! And now...

And now I'm kind of sad. This past year has been absolutely incredible, and it's all thanks to you guys!!! Writing this series was just supposed to be a hobby to get me through COVID, and I never—not in a million years—thought that it would grow into something like this!!! I am seriously going to miss what we have here while I'm off in Finland serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but I know that it is time for me to move on and to grow to bigger and better things. There's a chance that I may come back and refine this series after my mission is completed so that you guys can have the full experience of the story I wanted to share with you, but there is also a good chance that I move on from the fanfiction genre and move on to more original content. I guess we'll have to see when we get there, but I'm excited to see what the future holds!!!

I would also like to take a brief moment to thank some of the people who made this series possible. I would like to thank my friends and family; all of whom were extremely supportive on this strange journey of mine as I wrote practically non-stop about a fictional girl in a fictional universe. And more importantly, I would like to thank you guys—my precious readers—for not only hyping me up every step of the way, but for also creating a safe and loving community where we could build a unique family of our own. I'm really going to miss y'all while I'm away, but I find comfort in the knowledge that you guys are going to do great things in the future!!!

So, for the last time, I would like to thank you for reading my series, and I hope you have a wonderful life. Make good choices, and party hard (just not too hard).

------------------------------

Published: 04 September 2021